IBM is deadhttps://www.trustradius.com/web-analyticsIBM Digital AnalyticsUnspecified7501012018-03-07T16:56:46.469Z
March 07, 2018
IBM is dead
Score 2 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with IBM Digital Analytics
We use IBM Digital Analytics to track website activity through element tags, conversion events, marketing programs, etc. We analyze the metrics and provide strategy accordingly such as areas for improvement for the site and opportunities for increased engagement. It is used by our strategy and development departments and finding are presented internally to the rest of the company and to the client.
- Ability to nicely organize and determine the hierarchy of data
- Ability to hardcode tags throughout your site for specific tracking
- Dashboard provides opportunity to display metrics in various types of charts and graphs
- The new UI is slow, buggy, incomplete, is not intuitive, and has limited support or explanation.
- The demo videos for the new UI showcase features that are not even available in the new UI and support said those features may never be available so they are not sure either why they are shown in the demo videos.
- Tag management is extremely manual leaving a lot of room for human error.
- Support across the board for the legacy UI and new UI are not very helpful. They typically do not take the time to understand the root of your problem and commonly default to the response "that feature is not available". For example, you cannot currently delete reports in the new UI even though there is a delete button available. Support says the feature is not available, so if you want anything deleted you have to submit a list to support and they will delete it for you. This is extremely frustrating when you are creating "test" reports in the new UI and then you have no option to delete them when done.
- We spend too much time trying to work around bugs on the new UI.
- We spend too much time trying to figure out how to make certain segments work because support and the knowledge center are lackluster.
- Our sales rep is very unresponsive and leaves us searching for a lot of answers on our own, including what other products we may benefit from that IBM offers.