Review: "iCIMS - applicant tracking made easy and fun!"https://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsiCIMS Talent Acquisition Software SuiteUnspecified7.1981012014-01-18T23:44:17.916Z
Overall Satisfaction with iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite
iCIMS was chosen as our applicant tracking system after reviewing several options. It is our primary hiring tool. iCIMS allows us to post jobs, receive applications, search resumes to find the ideal candidates for a given opening, track the interview process, create offer letters, and onboard new hires. It is a one stop hiring solution.
- Customizable to an organization's specific hiring process.
- User interface is easy from both the front and back end.
- Strong resume search function enables recruiters to find the right candidates quickly without wasting time looking at unqualified resumes.
- Customizability to a specific recruiting process is great, but there are certain features set in stone. When it comes to customizability, more is always better.
- While implementation of the product was smooth, there were some issues with custom forms. Nothing that was not handled well in the end by the iCIMS staff though.
- While easier to use than most applicant tracking systems, there is a ramp up time for recruiters to be able to take full advantage of the system.
- iCIMS allowed us to streamline our recruiting process, cutting time to hire and cost to hire significantly.
- We were able to cut down on the use of outside agencies by building our own internal database of candidates from which to recruit.
- iCIMS provided tools for better communication with candidates throughout the process, allowing for a better overall candidate experience, helping our employment brand.
We looked at several systems along with iCIMS. Other systems did not provide the complete package of customizability, scalability, and superior user interface the iCIMS offers. iCIMS is web based, allowing for access from anywhere, which is important if your recruiting team is not all in the same office. The cost of iCIMS is very reasonable and provides the best "bang for your buck" of the systems we reviewed.
iCIMS, like any applicant tracking system, is best suited for mid to larger size companies (those who hire 50+ employees annually). There are many systems out there that are designed to be used by small or large companies, but not both. iCIMS is scalable and can be used successfully across the board.
Using iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite
The decision to renew is an easy one. The system works well, updates are included in the regular subscription cost, and the customer service provided by iCIMS is first rate. In 15+ years of recruiting I have yet to see another system with as much to offer, especially at such a reasonable cost.