Business problems that we had have been …
Applicant Tracking (122)
Job Requisition Management (123)
Email Templates (122)
Candidate Search (121)
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
The iCIMS Talent Cloud is a unified recruitment platform that aims to empower users at every stage of the talent continuum, allowing them to attract, engage, hire and advance the world’s best talent. With it, the vendor states users can build thriving, diverse teams at scale, align hiring needs with business needs, and meet the challenges of tomorrow with an agile, AI-powered platform designed to provide everything needed to build a winning workforce.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Resume matching
- Skill set matching
- Industry matching
- Position matching
- Matching on experience in years
- Data quality
- Integration with other HR systems
- Improve latency of their website
- Make data sets concise so no unnecessary data is interfaced
- The fields that can be customized are endless!
- Reporting feature is great (thanks to those customizable fields!!)
- The interface is very intuitive for recruiters
- The price was a little high for my small organization - not a budget ATS
- With all the custom fields, sometimes it can be hard to navigate everything to find the right report
- I've heard some candidates have trouble on their end
- Easy to edit and make changes to job postings
- Provide preset emails
- Generate spreadsheets
- Check spell errors
- Clarity of presenting information
- Simple but functional layout
- Not enough flexibility with customization
- Applicant Tracking
- Interview scheduling capabilities
- Offer document capabilities
- Integration with HCM
- Tracks applicants for jobs.
- Follows a thorough onboarding process.
- Cooperates with our databases.
- Exporting data to excel is not easy for the common user.
- Notifications for users could be more noticeable.
- Being able to “complete” someone in your onboarding even if a coworker has something they didn’t check off, but you know it’s done.
- Ease of applying
- Access to applications
- The opt-out message after the 1st text helps weed out the people who are not interested.
- Having the ability to have templates/answers to frequent questions saved and ready to use makes it easier/faster to talk to multiple people.
- Being able to schedule text campaigns is amazing. Every Saturday I set up my campaigns for the next week. This gives me more time to focus on other things.
- The character limit in the text messages themselves, I think should be higher or unlimited.
- I have always included the opt-out message after the first text is sent, but since it was made a mandatory message I seem to be getting more opt-outs than ever before. I can create a campaign with 250 candidates and only engage with 15%- 20% the other 80% opt-out immediately.
- From time to time I will upload/input a duplicate candidate and not realize it. When this happens it would be great if there was a message or something to alert me to the duplicate in case I shouldn't include them in the new campaign.
- TextRecruit - Easy to use and documents conversations right on profiles.
- Dashboard - Configurable and presents information concisely
- iForms - [I feel] This is not user-friendly at all. The candidate experience suffers in this space. [In my experience] They go from a nice, clean experience to a clunky form on a different platform. I have complained many times about this (along with other clients) and there seems to be no plan to overhaul this.
- [I feel] Auto-launch actions need to be set up by iCIMS Talent Cloud IT - In our previous system, I had 95% control of our workflow. Now, I have to stop, ask for help, and hope their support team responds within the same week.
- Support - [In my experience] Very poor response times. Details of the original issue do not publish in the responses so you have to log in to get the full picture again, since it is usually a week after the original submission that they reply.
- I have contact with a salesperson, but there is no "customer success" account manager that provides solutions or best practices. I have asked, but it hasn't been delivered.
- Poor implementation - I think it was solely the person to who we were assigned. It was not a good match.
I wish I had more control of our Workflow. Unfortunately, I have to depend on customer support for too much. And reaching them in a timely manner [I feel] is nearly impossible.
Our implementation specialist was not a good experience. The individual [I feel] was not a good trainer or project manager and our go-live suffered because of it. However, iCIMS Talent Cloud did provide us with a complementary optimization, which we had the best project manager for that endeavor and happy with the end product.
Hoping our salesperson will eventually come through and partner us with a customer success manager that will truly want to see us succeed and maximize the system we are in contract with.
- User Friendly and Intuitive
- You can customize the product to your business needs
- The Customer Support is very good
- Allow candidates to have multiple cover letters and resumes in the system.
- The ability to search for a candidate by phone number
- Job Details in the New iCIMS Talent Cloud
- Configuration - we are able to configure it to meet our business needs.
- User friendly - I feel it is easy to use and we are able to roll it out with minimal training for our field
- System availability - we have limited to almost no issues with the system being slow or not available during business hours.
- Offer reporting - the offer reports are not available for schedule reporting. This limits what we are able to send to our departments who need to know the upcoming hires.
- Help desk - the help desk needs to be staffed appropriately. We are [waiting] sometimes a week before we get a response for a ticket.
That being said, the iCIMS associate that does respond is always knowledgeable and helps us with the issue but if it is something that takes further action or research, we do not get the ticket closed for a couple of weeks.
- They are with you every step of the way throughout the adoption and integration phase of going live.
- Their tech support after going live is superlative.
- The program is highly configurable, so it works for our unique processes.
- The program is very robust, so we can pull reports on many different aspects of our business.
- The resume parsing could be better.
- On-site training moves extremely fast--perhaps add a day to training.
- Certain parts of the platform are not configurable that we would like to see configurable. For instance, attachments to a project cannot be alphabetized or ordered.
Business problems that we had have been the extreme delay of integration projects, on multiple occasions.
Wait time to speak to the helpdesk for general concerns has been higher than normal which discourages phone communication.
- Build reports for a number of data driven analytic stats
- Creates email campaigns for a variety of needs
- Onboarding metrics are fluid and easy to use
- [I feel] Integrations shouldn't take over 6 months to initiate
The biggest factor in selecting any client service should be client satisfaction as a priority and being mindful of client deadlines if in your power to do so.
- Validating phone numbers
- Automatically filtering messages to prospects that have opted out of receiving messages from my organization
- Provides statistics with regard to messages sent, responses, response times, and response rates.
- Provides an easier way to manage messages received from likely prospects
- Allows the ability to create multiple campaigns
- Provides the option to attach a URL to your message(s)
- Provide a site that allows users to receive training in order to fully understand all available options/capabilities of the system
- Highly configurable which helps us design the system to meet our unique needs
- Email templates and communications
- Allow for different experiences specific to the needs of each user
- Reporting based off of a specific historical date
- Complexity around searching/reporting
- User group configurations are sometimes difficult to change when needs arise
- The functionality available is quite robust.
- The technical support is woefully lacking, and has gotten worse in recent years.
- The modules are priced ad hoc, and can be quite expensive.
- Job visibility internally between recruitment and hiring managers
- Online reach; visibility on major job boards, niche sites, etc.
- Ease of use for both recruiters who are power users and hiring managers who are not
- Reporting Capabilities that allow us to analyze our current processes and structure and adapt for any forecasted changes
- Their iFORMS are not mobile compatible.
- Reporting and Searching are not easy to use or understand.
- At times, getting to where you need to go requires too many clicks.
- Allows for us to effectively bring our positions to market
- Allows hiring managers to filter and sort candidates using many criteria
- Allows us to communicate with applicants in ways that are safe and socially distant
- Allows us to pull reporting on just about every piece of the recruitment process
- Full bilingual site and service; we require French but have had to provide most translations
- It tracks everything very well
- We can change features whenever we want depending on need
- It's all in one database
- I wish there was a notes page on the main screen of the candidates page
- Visibility of the requisition and candidates who applied
- Ease to navigate within the platform
- Advanced reporting capabilities
- Support model - there has been a decrease in the service, we already addressed it and hopefully, it will improve
- Configuration flexibility - there are minor things that we could easily change but for some reason, it is available only for vendor
- Targets a larger candidate pool and attracts more candidates.
- Integrates with other systems we are using (Sterling Backcheck, onboarding, etc.).
- Allows us to separate banners within the same system.
- Issues with social media and how cities with hyphenations appear. For example, Sainte-Hubert, Qc, shows up as Hubert-Sainte which does not yield any candidates.
- Ticket response time is extremely slow - often have to wait more than 3 weeks for an answer, or have to call in to get the information that we need.
- Went through several account manager changes with no notification.
- System is not as user-friendly as sales team would have us believe.
- We had indicated an interest in some other functionality (text recruit, integration with Sterling BackCheck, etc.) with no follow-up from iCIMS after over a year.
Not as effective for social media. The process of using social media to post jobs is cumbersome and doesn't have the ability to post on all sites. Could be better.
- It supports the workflow and requisition management to support our compliant hiring process.
- Reporting functionality does not provide the ability to report on some of the most basic information TA functions and organizations need to be able to make data-driven decisions or to influence change.
- Marketing jobs is a nightmare and labor-intensive. Google Jobs, Indeed, and many other job boards scrape our iCIMS site to post positions but Recruiters are forced to close requisitions and open new ones every 30 days just to keep the marketing fresh. They have to do the same thing if they make any changes to the requisition because the job boards won't pick up the changes. It screws up reporting and is a significant drag on recruiters; it is labor-intensive and is burning them out.
- Our customer support used to be outstanding but it has been a revolving door of support over the last 3 years and now frankly it is non-existent. We used to have monthly meetings to ensure everything was operating well; now, it's crickets. If anyone has seen Terrence, please let him know that we miss him.
- Customizable - Easy to customize to your needs.
- Speed - It's easy to do tasks in bulk and do things efficiently.
- Reporting - You can pull any report that you need and customize it.
- Complex Searches - It can get a little busy with searches and if you aren't great at that type of reporting, it can be overwhelming.
- Customer Service Wait Times - [In my experience] It is so difficult to get through by phone to customer service and when you put in a ticket online or through email, it takes FOREVER to get a response that way either.
- Visual - iCims is a great platform but it looks a little dated. Maybe a more modern upgrade would be nice.
- Bulk Edits: The ability to perform a search on a set of criteria and impact a value on any field for all the records that match that criteria is a huge time savings not to mention it makes all changes consistent.
- Customer Support: No matter how good the application is, customer support will be needed from time to time to either answer questions or guide you through making changes to your configurations. iCIMS Customer Support is simply the best bar none!
- Assignment of On/Pre boarding tasks. The ability to assign tasks be it a review or completion of a document to the candidate or any other relative party allows all employees to be onboarded consistently and efficiently while ensuring compliance.
- APIs: Your development staff has the code at their fingertips to pull any information out of iCIMS via APIs. Events that occur in iCIMS can also trigger external actions.
- The wall between Recruiting Workflow and Onboarding Workflow make sending data from both in an integration or even on a report very challenging.
- Allow skilled users access to the backend formulas and ability to change column headers for reports and integrations.
- Allow rules based logic and auto-population at the field level. Conditional logic is a great start but putting a full rules engine underneath would be wonderful.
- Allow field to field comparisons in reporting search criteria.
- Highly customizable based on the unique needs of our organization.
- Really like the Text Engagement feature - has greatly improved communication.
- Lots of integrations with platforms we use, like reference check and background check systems.
- While corporate administrators can manage many functions, there are still a LOT of legacy systems that require you to submit a ticket, await a response for updates/changes.
- The new version of iCIMS Talent Cloud that's in the process of being rolled out is lacking certain features that we use regularly. Use of the new version is optional, and we've been told those features will be added over time.
- There's a high level of turnover among account managers/technical leads, and while we've enjoyed everyone we've worked with, constantly having to teach our contacts the way we do things is challenging.
- Well suited for location-specific posting jobs across multiple platforms.
- Well suited for processing onboarding tasks/paperwork.
- Well suited for receiving and managing the workflow of applications.
- Not well suited for internal sourcing (ie: searching through applications/profiles we have on file - search function algorithms are poor).
- Not well suited for multi-location, nationwide, or fully remote searches (talent pool notifications are bound to the geographic radius of a specific city and you cannot assign "remote" as a location).