iCIMS

iCIMS Review

Streamlined recruiting

Intern

Clients are King!

iCIMS Talent Cloud is used nationwide across the organization in the U.S. and Canadian operations.
Business problems that we had have been …

Applicant Tracking (122)

Job Requisition Management (123)

Email Templates (122)

Candidate Search (121)

3 people want pricing too

What is Jobvite?

Jobvite is a full recruiting platform. It provides features across the recruiting funnel - from sourcing and managing candidates via CRM and managing workflows to communicating with hiring managers and reporting through custom dashboards and reports.

What is SmartRecruiters?

SmartRecruiters’ Talent Acquisition Suite is a cloud-based recruitment marketing and collaborative hiring platform. It features an open marketplace for third party recruitment services. SmartRecruiters also offers talent sourcing and screening as add-on features.

Recruiting / ATS

What is iCIMS?

The iCIMS Talent Cloud is a unified recruitment platform that aims to empower users at every stage of the talent continuum, allowing them to attract, engage, hire and advance the world’s best talent. With it, the vendor states users can build thriving, diverse teams at scale, align hiring needs with business needs, and meet the challenges of tomorrow with an agile, AI-powered platform designed to provide everything needed to build a winning workforce.

iCIMS Screenshots

Supported Countries200
Supported LanguagesAll

Alternatives

What is iCIMS?

iCIMS is a web-based applicant tracking system (ATS). The tool's talent recruiting and management functions include features like social recruiting, talent sourcing, offer management, and onboarding. The programs are centralized on iCIMS’s UNIFi platform and are scaled for mid-sized to enterprise businesses.

What is iCIMS's best feature?

Reviewers rate Applicant Tracking highest, with a score of 8.5.

Who uses iCIMS?

The most common users of iCIMS are from Enterprises and the Hospital & Health Care industry.

Naveen Gagadam | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use iCIMS for applicants to create their profile and enter all their info including but not limited to: name, DOB, address, gender, total work experience in years, companies and positions worked for in the past seven years, resumes, CV, etc. We also capture additional demographic information like race, ethnicity, current employment, industry, etc.
  • Recruiting
  • Onboarding
  • Resume matching
  • Skill set matching
  • Industry matching
  • Position matching
  • Matching on experience in years
  • Data quality
  • Integration with other HR systems
  • Improve latency of their website
  • Make data sets concise so no unnecessary data is interfaced
Integrates well with other HR systems like Oracle, SAP, and Workday. The profile creation process is very generic meaning it doesn't work well with all systems. It would be nice if they had a custom setting depending on the target HR system and the ability to save partial data entered and provision to complete at a later time. Follow up emails on workflows. Customer support is great.
Service tickets are addresses diligently and resolved within expected times.
I have used iCIMS Talent Cloud last year. It is used daily by the Recruiting and HR departments. However, we had all of our current employees create a profile in the system to attach them to their past requisitions. This has helped us keep accurate records for our talent management. We had previously used a bare-bones ATS and iCIMS [Talent Cloud] has really stepped up our game and made managing pipelines and tracking current and future candidates easy.
  • The fields that can be customized are endless!
  • Reporting feature is great (thanks to those customizable fields!!)
  • The interface is very intuitive for recruiters
  • The price was a little high for my small organization - not a budget ATS
  • With all the custom fields, sometimes it can be hard to navigate everything to find the right report
  • I've heard some candidates have trouble on their end
I think that [iCIMS Talent Cloud] could be a Recruiters best friend if they take the time to learn about all the bells and whistles. The interface on the recruiting end is great. For a growing business where you might not have the traffic to your website or don't have as many requisitions open from month to month, your company could save money by going with a less expensive ATS. It all depends on where your company is with growth and where they are looking to go.
I had a great experience with the support staff at iCIMS Talent Cloud. I was able to speak to our dedicated representative almost daily. Not because I was having problems with working the system, but mostly because I just like asking questions. Our rep was always available or got back to me right away. If they were out of the office, I knew beforehand and was directed to a substitute.
November 13, 2021

iCIMS is A-Okay!

The iCIMS Talent Cloud is used posting job positions and sourcing candidates. Running weekly metric reports. The system is used by the HR and Recruiting team. It provides the ease of creatively tracking candidates from start to finish, communicating with candidates in an effective time, and assist with efficient note taking throughout the recruiting process.
  • Easy to edit and make changes to job postings
  • Provide preset emails
  • Generate spreadsheets
  • Check spell errors
  • N/a
  • N/a
Well suited for general job postings on company websites and distributed to other career sites for hard to fill positions. Less appropriate for a quick position that should be sourced within a short period of time.
September 27, 2021

iCIMS Review

We are using iCIMS for the recruitment processes across the whole company. Our recruiters and managers are using it to find suitable candidates and find new people who will join the company. Thanks to iCIMS we can support a global approach to recruitment consistently across the organization.
  • Clarity of presenting information
  • Simple but functional layout
  • Not enough flexibility with customization
iCIMS is a great tool to support end-to-end recruitment processes, which are quite crucial for each company. It is important to find the right candidate, and also to give a good impression of the company. The first impression can be made only once, and it is hard to change someone's mind. iCIMS is helping us with making sure that this can be achieved every time.
Customer support is at the highest level. I wish more companies would refer to them as an example of customer service.
September 09, 2021

Streamlined recruiting

iCIMS Talent Cloud was being used as our ATS system company wide. It provided a far more robust recruiting solution than the one with our HCM.
  • Reporting
  • Applicant Tracking
  • Insights
  • Interview scheduling capabilities
  • Offer document capabilities
  • Integration with HCM
It was extremely easy to customize job requisitions so that you could report out on company critical metrics. We were easily able to enter in key fields in reqs so that we could report out on recruiting by a multitude of slicers.
Overall, it's made the recruitment process far better than with our previous ATS. There is always room to improve though.
December 21, 2021

Intern

iCIMS assists in our hiring of employees. From recruiting to onboarding, the platform helps keep track of the process each applicant has made in completing required documentation for hiring. Using iCIMS has allowed us to be more organized and informed throughout the hiring process of each of our new employees.
  • Tracks applicants for jobs.
  • Follows a thorough onboarding process.
  • Cooperates with our databases.
  • Exporting data to excel is not easy for the common user.
  • Notifications for users could be more noticeable.
  • Being able to “complete” someone in your onboarding even if a coworker has something they didn’t check off, but you know it’s done.
iCIMS is appropriate for companies that hire and onboard a lot of employees. The ability to separate by different generalists and allow each to process and track their own employees is helpful in being more efficient and effective in the Human Resources department. Any company that does basic applicant tracking could use this platform.
iCIMS is my firm's Applicant Tracking System, using enterprise wide as our solution to obtain and maintain employment applications.
  • Ease of applying
  • Access to applications
  • Functonality
  • Cost
  • Intuitiveness
It is the least intuitive ATS I have used and each and every change you want to make is an additional charge. It is a bit clunky and has way too many steps within the interview-to-hire processes.
While they consider themselves the premier system they are failing to keep up HCMS's which provide better service and functionality.
I use iCIMS Talent Cloud to send text messages to possible recruits whose resumes I found/purchased from a third party. I use it to send interview invitations to the confirmed recruits, and I use it to keep them engaged during the onboarding process. Being able to text people directly without using my personal phone number is amazing. It also helps me reach a younger generation that doesn't always like talking on the phone.
  • The opt-out message after the 1st text helps weed out the people who are not interested.
  • Having the ability to have templates/answers to frequent questions saved and ready to use makes it easier/faster to talk to multiple people.
  • Being able to schedule text campaigns is amazing. Every Saturday I set up my campaigns for the next week. This gives me more time to focus on other things.
  • The character limit in the text messages themselves, I think should be higher or unlimited.
  • I have always included the opt-out message after the first text is sent, but since it was made a mandatory message I seem to be getting more opt-outs than ever before. I can create a campaign with 250 candidates and only engage with 15%- 20% the other 80% opt-out immediately.
  • From time to time I will upload/input a duplicate candidate and not realize it. When this happens it would be great if there was a message or something to alert me to the duplicate in case I shouldn't include them in the new campaign.
I love being able to send text messages out to people rather than calling them first. The reason is most people don't answer calls from unknown numbers. Even if your business phone number is listed with the phone company as the business name, a cell phone my only shows the incoming caller by the phone number. With text, you can explain who you are and the purpose of the contract without being immediately rejected.
I have only had to contact support one time. This was back when the phone number format glitch was causing phone numbers to change when they were uploaded. Support immediately responded to my issue, they had a workaround ready to go, and quickly corrected the problem so I no longer needed the workaround.
Jenna Fletcher | TrustRadius Reviewer
iCIMS Talent Cloud is used across our entire organization for 20 locations. We have between 350-450 open positions at any given time, so it allows us to manage requisitions and candidate activity. We also utilize the TextRecruit functionality within iCIMS Talent Cloud, which is very helpful.
  • TextRecruit - Easy to use and documents conversations right on profiles.
  • Dashboard - Configurable and presents information concisely
  • iForms - [I feel] This is not user-friendly at all. The candidate experience suffers in this space. [In my experience] They go from a nice, clean experience to a clunky form on a different platform. I have complained many times about this (along with other clients) and there seems to be no plan to overhaul this.
  • [I feel] Auto-launch actions need to be set up by iCIMS Talent Cloud IT - In our previous system, I had 95% control of our workflow. Now, I have to stop, ask for help, and hope their support team responds within the same week.
  • Support - [In my experience] Very poor response times. Details of the original issue do not publish in the responses so you have to log in to get the full picture again, since it is usually a week after the original submission that they reply.
  • I have contact with a salesperson, but there is no "customer success" account manager that provides solutions or best practices. I have asked, but it hasn't been delivered.
  • Poor implementation - I think it was solely the person to who we were assigned. It was not a good match.
Overall, it is a fine ATS. We are able to manage candidates and requisitions fine. But we aren't able to take it to the next level. Disappointed in how the base system doesn't provide a good way to continue outreach to candidates - there is a lot of leg work and reports that need run to accomplish this. Unfortunately, we would have to spend more money to get additional functionality, but being a not-for-profit we aren't able to do that at this point.

I wish I had more control of our Workflow. Unfortunately, I have to depend on customer support for too much. And reaching them in a timely manner [I feel] is nearly impossible.

Our implementation specialist was not a good experience. The individual [I feel] was not a good trainer or project manager and our go-live suffered because of it. However, iCIMS Talent Cloud did provide us with a complementary optimization, which we had the best project manager for that endeavor and happy with the end product.

Hoping our salesperson will eventually come through and partner us with a customer success manager that will truly want to see us succeed and maximize the system we are in contract with.

Support with iCIMS Talent Cloud [I feel] is very disappointing. Your choice is submitting a ticket online which is convenient when you are busy, but in the long run, it doesn't save you any time. It feels like it takes about a week for someone to respond and when they do they are asking more questions so then there are a few more days for your response and then theirs. So that goes on for a while. So you could call in and then you wait 20 minutes on hold before they pick which as recruiter delays doing anything else since your job is practically mostly spent on the phone. [In my experience] This absolutely needs improvement. I spoke with someone last summer and was promised more people would be hired. I have not seen a dramatic improvement. Thankfully I don't need to rely on them as much as I once did. But when I do, it is usually something that needs quick attention.
Jennifer Daigneau | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use iCIMS Talent Cloud across the whole organization as a way to attract and market talent, track candidate workflow, communicate with candidates, onboard new talent, produce metrics, and compliance reporting. We have also integrated a few third-party vendors into iCIMS Talent Cloud as a way to create a more efficient process for our HR team.
  • User Friendly and Intuitive
  • You can customize the product to your business needs
  • The Customer Support is very good
  • Allow candidates to have multiple cover letters and resumes in the system.
  • The ability to search for a candidate by phone number
  • Job Details in the New iCIMS Talent Cloud
I love that you can access iCIMS Talent Cloud from anywhere and that their technology team is not only working to make improvements, but they take their customer's feedback into consideration as well. I would like to see more automated functionality on the Onboarding side.
Overall the customer service with iCIMS Talent Cloud is very good. Support is given through an online ticket system or via a call center. I also recently had a very good experience with my most recent Customer Success Manager as we met on a monthly basis to address any issues or upcoming products. I found this personalized support extremely helpful.
Maria Holen | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using the recruiting side throughout the whole company. The only issue we currently have is the turnaround for the help desk tickets we submit.
  • Configuration - we are able to configure it to meet our business needs.
  • User friendly - I feel it is easy to use and we are able to roll it out with minimal training for our field
  • System availability - we have limited to almost no issues with the system being slow or not available during business hours.
  • Offer reporting - the offer reports are not available for schedule reporting. This limits what we are able to send to our departments who need to know the upcoming hires.
  • Help desk - the help desk needs to be staffed appropriately. We are [waiting] sometimes a week before we get a response for a ticket.
I think iCIMS is a great product and our account manager, Alim, is wonderful. The help desk ticketing is a problem for us since this delays what we are able to do and help our field on recruiting.
Our account manager, Alim, is wonderful and when tickets are not taken care of, he steps in and helps us with it. He responds quicker than the ticketing system.

That being said, the iCIMS associate that does respond is always knowledgeable and helps us with the issue but if it is something that takes further action or research, we do not get the ticket closed for a couple of weeks.
Vicki Floyd | TrustRadius Reviewer
Our entire organization is using the iCIMS Recruit product. Every single person in our organization uses the product in various ways. Prior to using iCIMS, all of our processes were completed manually, which was extremely time intensive. Additionally, we had no way to allow our job candidates to create a static profile (account) and only update when necessary; our candidates had to completely fill out all of their information again when they applied for another position. Our clients love being able to access candidates' information at their convenience; we used to have to create a shared Dropbox folder for this purpose.
  • They are with you every step of the way throughout the adoption and integration phase of going live.
  • Their tech support after going live is superlative.
  • The program is highly configurable, so it works for our unique processes.
  • The program is very robust, so we can pull reports on many different aspects of our business.
  • The resume parsing could be better.
  • On-site training moves extremely fast--perhaps add a day to training.
  • Certain parts of the platform are not configurable that we would like to see configurable. For instance, attachments to a project cannot be alphabetized or ordered.
iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite is extremely well suited for a company that finds itself in a position of processing a high number of job applicants, either for their own company or, like our company, as an Executive Search firm. The software would be less appropriate for companies that don't process too many job candidates at once.
The iCIMS support team is always helpful and knowledgeable. Additionally, they have the ability to think outside the box and solve issues for us in unique ways. The training offered at iCIMS headquarters is superb and has been invaluable to us being able to use the product at very high levels.
June 24, 2021

Clients are King!

Ivonne Mondragon | TrustRadius Reviewer
Business problems that we had have been the extreme delay of integration projects, on multiple occasions.

Wait time to speak to the helpdesk for general concerns has been higher than normal which discourages phone communication.
  • Build reports for a number of data driven analytic stats
  • Creates email campaigns for a variety of needs
  • Onboarding metrics are fluid and easy to use
  • [I feel] Integrations shouldn't take over 6 months to initiate
iCIMS Talent Cloud is a great reporting tool, but the overall draining customer service wait time and call handle time overshadow the pros in using iCIMS Talent Cloud as the go-to for an ATS systems.

The biggest factor in selecting any client service should be client satisfaction as a priority and being mindful of client deadlines if in your power to do so.
We did not have an Account Manager to help support our needs during high demand for close to 5 months, and we didn't have a clear answer or assistance during the 5-month gap.
Gunnery Sergeant Joshua Widmayer | TrustRadius Reviewer
iCIMS Talent Cloud is being used to reach likely prospects in order to see if they are a good fit to enlist in the U.S. Marine Corps. iCIMS Talent Cloud is being used across my entire department and has become an excellent tool to increase productivity by maximizing our time management.
  • Validating phone numbers
  • Automatically filtering messages to prospects that have opted out of receiving messages from my organization
  • Provides statistics with regard to messages sent, responses, response times, and response rates.
  • Provides an easier way to manage messages received from likely prospects
  • Allows the ability to create multiple campaigns
  • Provides the option to attach a URL to your message(s)
  • Provide a site that allows users to receive training in order to fully understand all available options/capabilities of the system
iCIMS Talent Cloud is a quick and easy way to follow up with previous clients that are not time-consuming.
I have received emails asking if I need assistance and provides a help line should I ever need one.
We use iCIMS recruit to host our careers pages and process candidate transactions (statuses). It is being used by CFA, Inc and a couple of other entities. It is not used by our independent contractor-owned restaurants. iCIMS allow us to receive new candidates, communicate with them via email, process their application, etc.
  • Highly configurable which helps us design the system to meet our unique needs
  • Email templates and communications
  • Allow for different experiences specific to the needs of each user
  • Reporting based off of a specific historical date
  • Complexity around searching/reporting
  • User group configurations are sometimes difficult to change when needs arise
I think iCIMS is well suited for mid-sized organizations that have specific staffing capacity to support the system. It can be configured in complex ways that may require significant time to manage.
In the past, our support has been excellent. In recent months it has dropped significantly. We have had conversations and steps have been made to correct this issue for our company.
iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software is being used organization wide to attract, screen, hire and onboard new personnel.
  • The functionality available is quite robust.
  • The technical support is woefully lacking, and has gotten worse in recent years.
  • The modules are priced ad hoc, and can be quite expensive.
The functionality available is well suited for most talent acquisition needs. The dashboard is generally customizable and provides meaningful high level information.
Daily client support is fine, but technical support is woefully inadequate. It is very difficult to access technical resources, and even when engaged, they are generally not timely in their responsiveness, and regularly miss project deadlines.
Mike Flores | TrustRadius Reviewer
iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite is being used across our entire Hospice Division. It houses all of our current open positions and supports 400+ branch offices as well as our corporate office in North Carolina.
  • Job visibility internally between recruitment and hiring managers
  • Online reach; visibility on major job boards, niche sites, etc.
  • Ease of use for both recruiters who are power users and hiring managers who are not
  • Reporting Capabilities that allow us to analyze our current processes and structure and adapt for any forecasted changes
  • Their iFORMS are not mobile compatible.
  • Reporting and Searching are not easy to use or understand.
  • At times, getting to where you need to go requires too many clicks.
iCIMS fully supports our large organization. We have a unique way of doing certain things and the way we can configure iCIMS is a benefit for us. They have been able to keep up with our growth over the past two years with little to no issues.
Overall the support we receive is very good.
Chantelle Painter | TrustRadius Reviewer
iCIMS Talent Cloud is our applicant tracking system used by all hiring managers across all banners and divisions across Canada. It allows us to review, post, and approve job requirements within our business. It allows us to communicate our job postings via the internet and facilitates our communication of job fairs and initiatives both via social media as well as via campaigns. We also use it for our interview and screening processes.
  • Allows for us to effectively bring our positions to market
  • Allows hiring managers to filter and sort candidates using many criteria
  • Allows us to communicate with applicants in ways that are safe and socially distant
  • Allows us to pull reporting on just about every piece of the recruitment process
  • Full bilingual site and service; we require French but have had to provide most translations
I would say we have experienced the most success where a small team has supported a large number of hiring managers over a large geographic area effectively. A relatively small team can use the platform to support a large group as well as manage the influx of a large volume application scenarios. Also, iCIMS Talent Cloud's social distribution is well suited to job fairs and campaigns to supply information to many people with a small concerted effort.
It has delivered on the solutions it promised and given us the ability to run recruitment efforts effectively and efficiently. Given the state of the world in the pandemic, it has also been able to give us opportunities to improve our processes to meet the needs of the changing environment. We are able to improve our recruitment ROI as well as time to hire.
June 25, 2021

Go iCIMS!

Hiba Rashid | TrustRadius Reviewer
It is being used across the organization in hiring. We have different lines of business and all managers use it with jobs they have open and the process is from creating a job to hiring a person.
  • It tracks everything very well
  • We can change features whenever we want depending on need
  • It's all in one database
  • I wish there was a notes page on the main screen of the candidates page
It's great for posting jobs, filing applications, reviewing resumes.
The call wait time is long but they are very helpful.
iCIMS Talent Cloud is used across our company as the main recruitment tool to run end to end recruitment process. It helps keep track of the candidates, post new jobs on the career portals and also to connect with potential candidates and perform assessments and invite them to the interview.
  • Visibility of the requisition and candidates who applied
  • Ease to navigate within the platform
  • Advanced reporting capabilities
  • Support model - there has been a decrease in the service, we already addressed it and hopefully, it will improve
  • Configuration flexibility - there are minor things that we could easily change but for some reason, it is available only for vendor
For such a company as ours, iCIMS Talent Cloud has the correct balance between application complexity, flexibility, and ease of use. It is also constantly developing new features that can be easily implemented to a well-established recruitment process. Definitely, iCIMS Talent Cloud supports one global process with some minor local aberrations and it helped us to improve and centralize recruitment services.
Before pandemic and iCIMS Talent Cloud acquisitions I would give 10 without a doubt. Unfortunately, I see a strong decrease in the support model, which seems to be mainly connected with the fact that acquired companies/tools/features need to be integrated with the platform, and knowledge of newly provided services and tools were not yet incorporated fully into the support.
iCIMS is being used by managers in all locations across Canada, as well as a team of recruiters. We use it for recruiting. Hiring Managers will create the job posting, recruiters will post to our job boards, manage administration and account settings, help with filtering resumes, moving candidates through the system, etc.
  • Targets a larger candidate pool and attracts more candidates.
  • Integrates with other systems we are using (Sterling Backcheck, onboarding, etc.).
  • Allows us to separate banners within the same system.
  • Issues with social media and how cities with hyphenations appear. For example, Sainte-Hubert, Qc, shows up as Hubert-Sainte which does not yield any candidates.
  • Ticket response time is extremely slow - often have to wait more than 3 weeks for an answer, or have to call in to get the information that we need.
  • Went through several account manager changes with no notification.
  • System is not as user-friendly as sales team would have us believe.
  • We had indicated an interest in some other functionality (text recruit, integration with Sterling BackCheck, etc.) with no follow-up from iCIMS after over a year.
Excellent for posting jobs and reaching a broader audience. Applicant quality is overall fairly decent. The ability to integrate with other systems is excellent. Also looking forward to trying out other functions such as text recruit and virtual job fairs, onboarding, etc.

Not as effective for social media. The process of using social media to post jobs is cumbersome and doesn't have the ability to post on all sites. Could be better.
Let me begin by saying the implementation phase was PHENOMENAL! Katie was our support manager and she was outstanding. The process was cumbersome and time-consuming, but she was outstanding and knowledgeable. That process gets a 9/10 for sure. However, between multiple account manager changes (and no notification) and being promised functionality that doesn't exist, and not hearing back when we reach out to support or open a ticket, the process has been really disappointing since implementation. We do have a new rep who has reached out to introduce himself, and we are optimistic that our experience will improve considerably after that meeting.
We use it across the entire company as our ATS solution as more of our "compliance tool" to manage our hiring process and we use Phenom TXM as our talent engagement platform. Phenom TXM provides us with our external career site, internal mobility site, robust analytics, CRM, and our CMS.
  • It supports the workflow and requisition management to support our compliant hiring process.
  • Reporting functionality does not provide the ability to report on some of the most basic information TA functions and organizations need to be able to make data-driven decisions or to influence change.
  • Marketing jobs is a nightmare and labor-intensive. Google Jobs, Indeed, and many other job boards scrape our iCIMS site to post positions but Recruiters are forced to close requisitions and open new ones every 30 days just to keep the marketing fresh. They have to do the same thing if they make any changes to the requisition because the job boards won't pick up the changes. It screws up reporting and is a significant drag on recruiters; it is labor-intensive and is burning them out.
  • Our customer support used to be outstanding but it has been a revolving door of support over the last 3 years and now frankly it is non-existent. We used to have monthly meetings to ensure everything was operating well; now, it's crickets. If anyone has seen Terrence, please let him know that we miss him.
I would only recommend them to companies that aren't federal contractors and who aren't particularly concerned with accuracy in their reporting.
We used to have the best support and it was one of the reasons we were so loyal to iCIMS. We then started seeing quite a bit of turnover and restructuring of how support would be delivered. Even still we were loyal. The final straw for us is the fact that it has now devolved to the point where we literally haven't heard from anyone in months despite us reaching out for assistance.
We use iCIMS Talent Cloud for our whole recruitment process. We have about 8,000 current employees at our hospitals all over the country. Our recruiters have full access and use iCims for recruiting, posting jobs, sourcing, and scheduling interviews. The HR directors on-site use the system for sending offers, background checks, and onboarding paperwork. We use most of the iCIMS Talent Cloud functions and enjoy the templates and ability to customize the dashboards and iCIMS Talent Cloud experience as a whole. The one way we do not use iCIMS Talent Cloud is by letting Hiring Managers have access to the system to review candidates and schedule through this system. It helps get everything centralized and is great for the volume of candidates we encounter.
  • Customizable - Easy to customize to your needs.
  • Speed - It's easy to do tasks in bulk and do things efficiently.
  • Reporting - You can pull any report that you need and customize it.
  • Complex Searches - It can get a little busy with searches and if you aren't great at that type of reporting, it can be overwhelming.
  • Customer Service Wait Times - [In my experience] It is so difficult to get through by phone to customer service and when you put in a ticket online or through email, it takes FOREVER to get a response that way either.
  • Visual - iCims is a great platform but it looks a little dated. Maybe a more modern upgrade would be nice.
iCIMS Talent Cloud is fantastic for large-scale recruiting. Especially when it is in a difficult recruiting field (e.g. IT, or Healthcare). It probably wouldn't be that efficient for a small - mid-sized company. The system could be useful for smaller companies if there was a less complex system for them (maybe cheaper too).
The support team is absolutely amazing but it takes forever and there are wild hoops to jump through to get the support you need. It's unfortunate when you're the system admin and a lot of these issues are time-sensitive.
We utilize the many features of iCIMS to attract, pre-board and hire all new employees enterprise wide. The integrations provided by iCIMS to our payroll, content management, IT account provisioning, I9 and many other applications and processes is invaluable. iCIMS has allowed us to fully automate many processes that were previously manual. We've been able to move away from paper and to a fully digital environment. iCIMS made our most recent move to working fully remote a very smooth process.
  • Bulk Edits: The ability to perform a search on a set of criteria and impact a value on any field for all the records that match that criteria is a huge time savings not to mention it makes all changes consistent.
  • Customer Support: No matter how good the application is, customer support will be needed from time to time to either answer questions or guide you through making changes to your configurations. iCIMS Customer Support is simply the best bar none!
  • Assignment of On/Pre boarding tasks. The ability to assign tasks be it a review or completion of a document to the candidate or any other relative party allows all employees to be onboarded consistently and efficiently while ensuring compliance.
  • APIs: Your development staff has the code at their fingertips to pull any information out of iCIMS via APIs. Events that occur in iCIMS can also trigger external actions.
  • The wall between Recruiting Workflow and Onboarding Workflow make sending data from both in an integration or even on a report very challenging.
  • Allow skilled users access to the backend formulas and ability to change column headers for reports and integrations.
  • Allow rules based logic and auto-population at the field level. Conditional logic is a great start but putting a full rules engine underneath would be wonderful.
  • Allow field to field comparisons in reporting search criteria.
iCIMS is well suited for publishing your jobs, tracking and dispositioning candidates, pre-boarding and then dispersing the relevant data out to all applicable systems.
originally written months ago: iCIMS Customer Support sets the bar for other vendors. They are hands down the best vendor to work with for any issues, modifications, new integrations, etc. iCIMS Customer Support is the 'face' of the company and they are all professional, knowledgeable and ready to help. Post Covid Update: Support has really slipped at iCIMS over the last 6-9 months. It is not at all what it used to be and needs major improvement!!!
We use iCIMS Talent Cloud to facilitate recruiting and onboarding across our organization.
  • Highly customizable based on the unique needs of our organization.
  • Really like the Text Engagement feature - has greatly improved communication.
  • Lots of integrations with platforms we use, like reference check and background check systems.
  • While corporate administrators can manage many functions, there are still a LOT of legacy systems that require you to submit a ticket, await a response for updates/changes.
  • The new version of iCIMS Talent Cloud that's in the process of being rolled out is lacking certain features that we use regularly. Use of the new version is optional, and we've been told those features will be added over time.
  • There's a high level of turnover among account managers/technical leads, and while we've enjoyed everyone we've worked with, constantly having to teach our contacts the way we do things is challenging.
  • Well suited for location-specific posting jobs across multiple platforms.
  • Well suited for processing onboarding tasks/paperwork.
  • Well suited for receiving and managing the workflow of applications.
  • Not well suited for internal sourcing (ie: searching through applications/profiles we have on file - search function algorithms are poor).
  • Not well suited for multi-location, nationwide, or fully remote searches (talent pool notifications are bound to the geographic radius of a specific city and you cannot assign "remote" as a location).
In most circumstances, when I call into support I get a prompt (if not immediate) resolution. I've received excellent support and had positive experiences with each of our account managers... however, they change frequently, which is not ideal.