"iReview iCIMS...."https://www.trustradius.com/applicant-tracking-system-atsiCIMS Talent Acquisition Software SuiteUnspecified7.1981012014-01-18T22:22:23.145Z
iCIMS was our ATS for all recruiting in the company. If information was not in iCIMS it "did not exist". It was a repository for all applicants and all job postings were put in iCIMS. It kept everyone in recruiting organized and on the same page. It was paired with some other products for a totally automated recruiting/hiring process.
- iCIMS has a great dashboard setting where you can see all your own activity as well as the whole teams activity.
- iCIMS is overall very easy to use and has a nice flow.
- Being a SaaS product, availability, speed and uptime were very good.
- Candidate skills key word search is cumbersome. Searching for things in general can be tough.
- Certain versions of IE, Firefox, Chrome, etc. worked better than others.
- Adding job descriptions from a Word Document was not as simple as cut and paste, some edits were needed.
- Increased efficiency in the recruiting team
- Kept the recruiting team informed with what others were (or were not) doing
- Overall a very positive ROI
I am currently using Taleo, but it is not 100% set up. Initially I would say iCIMS is better, but I came into my previous company where iCIMS had a specific internal person who worked with iCIMS to have it set up properly and it was being used efficiently. Taleo is just getting a dashboard setting where iCIMS has had one for some time. I am not sure of the cost difference between the two.
Although I am not using it anymore, I would renew as I felt it was a great system and all recruiters were using it and seeing the benefits. There were few complaints overall about the system from the team.