January 18, 2014
Score 4 out of 10
We used iCIMS as our ATS. Primarily used in HR, at 2 separate offices in CA and NC. It is meant to post jobs, route them for approvals, allows us to submit candidates to hiring managers, and collect feedback. We also use iCIMS for reporting metrics surrounding cost per hire and time to fill.
- Simple design and end user friendly.
- Very easy to input new candidates and jobs.
- Templates are easily modified and edited.
- Customer service is not easily available. To reach someone about even a basic question, you have to submit a ticket. Response time is on average 2-3 days.
- Reporting is not detailed or professional. Difficult to change reporting requirements. If you're looking for an ATS that will be easy to created detailed and professional reports; this is not it.
- Allows us to keep track of applicants information easily.
- Time consuming - we end up having to do extensive research whenever we have a question or run into any difficulty for the system. Either we wait 2 business days for someone to get back to us with help, or we figure it out on our own.
There are some great things about it, and some not so great things about it. We've recently implemented so are still working out the bugs and have several more features we have yet to utilize before we will be able to make a decision.