Overall Satisfaction with iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite
I use iCIMS everyday to intake and track job applications and respond to candidates.
- The capability of looking at my candidates (as opposed to my colleagues candidates) at a glance on the homepage and in an immediately linked area from there is an advantage over other systems.
- The ability to look at the resume without downloading it speeds up applicant reviews.
- The lack of a preview button on job postings is unfortunate.
- The antiquated user interface is frustrating. The look and feel are behind the times by ten years at least, and it's riddled with ux/ui problems such as collapsing of a list once you take an action on a candidate.
- Some features of the product simply don't work or aren't there, such as the option for candidates to build a resume from a questionnaire.
- The external candidate pages are not customizable enough by the users, and the options are old fashioned and limited.
- The video capability on job postings and the landing pages is blocked by a security bug.
- iCIMS has only been an improvement compared to no system at all. It doesn't stack up to other existing systems.
Taleo, ADP, Bamboo, others
This product might be suited to a startup or small growing company. I would not recommend it to an established group.
iCIMS Feature Ratings
Using iCIMS Talent Acquisition Software Suite
There are other options that may be more cost effective. The product is not particularly advantageous over others, and the customer service has been average at best. Sometimes CS has been really poor. This negatively impacts the workflow and sometimes negates efficiency of the product.
The new update is a great improvement on the old outdated UI, but the UX still lacks some modernized and streamlined flow to it. Clunky UX makes for clunky training.