Overall Satisfaction with iCIMS Talent Cloud
Our organization uses iCIMS for our recruiting management system. All requisitions are handled in iCIMS throughout the entire recruiting process. Managers are able to review applicants and manage their open positions in partnership with their assigned recruiter. When an applicant is hired, a data feed sends the information over to our HCMS for a seamless onboarding transition.
- iCIMS offers robust reporting to quickly analyst recruiting data, including onboarding, EEO, and candidate management reports.
- The job library can serve as a repository for all company job descriptions. Security can be managed to allow managers to edit portions of the description.
- The requisition process for hiring managers is intuitive and user friendly.
- The user interface for back-end users could be cleaner.
- While iCIMS offers robust reporting functionality, the reporting module could be streamlined and more user friendly.
iCIMS offers periodic updates to its software with notices well in advance of any downtime that will occur. While I do not interact directly with iCIMS support, our HRIS team has been able to resolve any issues with iCIMS quickly and easily. From a compensation perspective, they have been able to do mass updates to our job descriptions to avoid having to update all of our descriptions manually.
Do you think iCIMS Talent Cloud delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with iCIMS Talent Cloud's feature set?
Did iCIMS Talent Cloud live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of iCIMS Talent Cloud go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy iCIMS Talent Cloud again?
Having used the software as a back-end user and as a hiring manager, I find the system to be very user friendly. As a hiring manager, it is easy to post a requisition, track the approval process, and review candidate resumes. As a back-end user, it is easy to create new jobs in the job library and update descriptions when needed.
iCIMS offers a best-in-class talent management solution, so if your organization is looking to switch its RMS, then you should check out the software. You will be able to streamline your hiring process, manage your talent acquisition data in one system, and have one system that managers can use to manage their open requisitions.