- iContact provides you with easily customized templates that have a professional look about them.
- Since we have frequent turnover, the ability to view previous drafts and sent messages helps us maintain information about previous marketing strategies. We can also reuse the templates if we found something was successful.
- We appreciate the integration with our CRM tool so that we can collect more information on what our clients are interested in.
- Once you start using a template, you cannot easily transition it to a new template or format.
- Does not maintain integrity of design when sent to Outlook.
- There are several times where font will be hard to change or extra spacing will appear within the document.
- Sometimes text will jump as you are typing and you will be typing in a section you did not want to.
- It is easy to train someone on how to use iContact for email marketing purposes. All employees are able to send and create their own messages.
- Through the Salesforce integration, we are able to see which links or topic areas our clients found most interesting. This helps us in designing future trainings.
- We are able to provide a quality message to our clients regardless of content. General letters to newsletters look professional.
We get frustrated with the inefficiencies, but the integration with our CRM is what makes continue. We've also been using it for years and appreciate the ability to re-use previous templates and view messages sent out in the past. The iContact support team is always ready to assist if we encounter any problems. If it were better configured with Microsoft Office, the number would be higher.
I would let the colleague know that it can be very frustrating to work with, especially when manipulating text. If the colleague has experience with HTML, then I would definitely suggest this product because it is easier to work with from that design perspective. The benefit is that it is also easy to figure out and use even if you don't have a tech background. The majority of our clients use Microsoft Office, which makes it hard to configure a message based on what it will look like in the email message. It works great with Gmail and Hotmail.