iContact Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Delbert Adair profile photo
I regularly use iContact to communicate with my players and their parents before, during, and after the softball season. It is a great way to notify them of announcements and general communication. I add pictures from our games to add to the emails that go out. I'm already preparing my first email to announce the upcoming season.
  • You can get help by live chat, email or telephone.
  • They regularly send out tips to improve your communication with your subscribers.
  • They allow you to have many pictures. I have 126 and have not reached my maximum limit.
  • Every time you edit or sometimes open an email it brings it to the top of the list. I would prefer my email to go to the top only after I send it out to my subscribers.
  • When I add a new contact I sometimes copy and paste the email. This is not allowed sometimes and I have to manually type the email in.
  • LinkedIn will not allow you to add pictures anymore when sending emails out.
iContact could be used when you want to advertise your product or service or bring up something special for your subscribers. iContact allows me to send out more emails than I desire. I send messages out sometimes weekly but never reach my maximum number allotted. iConatct would probably not be suited for small contact lists of say fifty or fewer emails.
Read Delbert Adair's full review
We use iContact for email campaigns. It works well for small to medium campaigns. I have also recommended and setup the product for several other companies. The interface is pretty straight forward and it does a good job of walking you through the entire process for someone who has little experience.
  • Easy to use templates.
  • Good delivery rates.
  • Good customer support
  • Can get complicated if you do not want to use one of their templates
  • Larger email lists can get expensive.
  • Very strict rules about adding a contact who does not respond to an invite.
iContact works well for small to medium companies. Larger companies with larger email lists may find that it is too expensive.
Stephanie Nelson profile photo
We use iContact to send out emails and monthly messages about what is happening in the business and as a communication tool for our customers. The biggest problem I think we have come across so far is getting more people to open the emails once they are sent out.
  • Great themes and templates that are already set up for you.
  • It's easy for my customers to set up or decide to decline emails.
  • Once emails are sent out, I'm able to view success rates and how well the emails are being received. Like how well they are doing, being opened and such.
  • The ways the emails are sent out come across as spam. I wish iContact info was left out of it.
  • Some of the editing tools are hard to navigate, and once I go from one page to the next, I have lost things that I have worked on. "Save" doesn't seem to work.
I think iContact is great for small businesses starting up and trying to better manage their client base. Well suited for sending out lots of messages at one time or maybe multiple messages per month, things like that.

But I think for bigger businesses it might not be the right fit. I feel as though many people view messages coming from iContact as spam or junk mail and they are not opened or received. That can be a waste of time for the business owner or the developer.
Read Stephanie Nelson's full review
Patrick Stephens profile photo
We use iContact to manage the communications (both internal and external) at the school. This encompasses emails about performances, weekly blasts, illness announcements, and emergency communication. It is primarily used by one individual (myself) and one other, who will use it in my absence. It addresses our need to communicate with families and staff in a way that is most effective to them, as well as useful (time-wise) to us and our processes.
  • Quick sends. You can trust that it will go out.
  • Individual person management. We mostly use them in groups, but being able to address the small things on each account makes it more effective and makes us more efficient.
  • Templates. Some of their newer templates are really nice and do more than what I could ever hope to do!
  • Their emails are not WYSIWYG. We will pick a font and love it, but then see that it turned into a generic font when it was sent.
  • Email upload. Their recent email uploading situation is terrible. It is a recent update and only adds time to my job.
  • List management. It's not like MailChimp, but still works OK. It could be better.
I would only recommend it if someone was a small business. I think they are the best suited for companies who will send out a coupon or offer here and there. The most recent updates made it more complicated to use for more complicated processes. It is easy to train someone on the program, and so quick to learn. But I would also only stick to the simpler things. I also think the colorful templates are great, and show great creativity. But again, it is hard to justify recommending the program when it isn't WYSIWYG.
Read Patrick Stephens's full review
Kirsten Rodriguez profile photo
December 14, 2018

Great for Small Business

We use iContact for our email marketing contacts. I am the only one that uses it in our organization, but the entire company gives me what they want me to put out, as well as bringing contacts in. We send out a monthly newsletter as well as various promotions and announcements.
  • Contact management. iContact is really great for entering all your contact. You are able to put them onto different lists, and let them choose which lists they would like to be a part of as well. There are many data fields provided to fill in information.
  • Emailing. We use the email feature at least once a month. They are always improving and adding new features, which is very helpful in presenting content in a new and exciting way to our readers. There are many options with remade templates and themes, or you can add your own.
  • Insights. It is really helpful being able to have the data to see what is working and what isn't. It is nice to be able to go back and see how things went in the past compared to now. Opens, clicks, shares, etc.
  • Surveys. iContact used to offer doing surveys direct through their platform and it was great. Very easy to use with great results. They removed that feature, sadly.
  • Even better contact management. Every list you put a contact on goes towards your subscriber count. The more subscribers you have to more you have to pay. Sometimes emails get lost and the only way to manually subscribe someone to a list that never responded is by contacting support.
  • More flexibility in creating templates. Their template creating feature for emails is very rigid. While you can change colors and widths of columns, you can't make it completely yours
iContact is a great option for small businesses. It doesn't have enough features to create the demands of a large corporation. Of course the price goes up exponentially with more subscribers, which would also make it beneficial for small businesses. If you have too many lists to add people to it can get a little crazy too.
Read Kirsten Rodriguez's full review
Nicholas Kouvatsos profile photo
iContact is being used to send out all of our e-mail marketing hits that we send to either our entire list or to a segment of our list. It is used solely by the marketing department, but occasionally marketing will send e-mails using iContact on behalf of other departments, such as customer service or events. It is not, however, used for automated marketing e-mails that are sent to individuals at specified time intervals based on when they take certain actions is our marketing funnels. We use another marketing automation software for that.
  • iContact, for the most part, ONLY does e-mail, so they're good at it. You can expect inbox deliverability to to be high because it's all they do. They don't have their team focused on trying to be everything to everyone.
  • iContact has an easy drag & drop user interface to create e-mails as well as the flexibility of being able to code your own e-mails with an HTML source editor.
  • They only do e-mail. This is a pro in the sense that they're good at it. But their marketing automation is lacking.
  • Misses the mark on some cool things that competitors are doing like sending e-mails out at different times to individual subscribers based on when they're most likely to open your message. This would be a great feature to add.
  • Segmentation isn't as good as it could be. A tagging system would be preferred for segmenting. Right now, you can really only segment based on field data and to add a field for every possible situation I might want to tag a contact record is a bit daunting. Being able to segment based on realtime behavior would also be helpful. For example, we only send to contacts that have had some interaction (opened or clicked an email) within the last 180 days. Each month, I have to pull everyone who hasn't clicked in that time and add them to a list that I exclude. I also have to remove anyone who has interacted again from the exclusion list. It'd be easier if that segment of people updated automatically so I didn't have to manually add and remove people each month.
  • If you're working with a lot of contacts and you have a lot of segments, loading and performance can be slow.
iContact is great for sending to lists of people for one-off marketing campaigns. It is not well-suited for automated
marketing e-mails that are sent to individuals at specified time
intervals based on when they take certain actions in our marketing
funnels.
Read Nicholas Kouvatsos's full review
Jerry van Dalen Jr. profile photo
We are a medium sized consulting organization, so we use iContact across our whole organization for all of our emailing needs. We have a general list of about 9,000 emails that are within iContact. iContact allowed us more advanced mass emailing capabilities outside of what Salesforce offers. Salesforce is our CRM but we have an integration with iContact that is very useful.
  • Great list segmentation. You can make a segment based on many different rules.
  • Analytical tracking information is also very useful. It has all the major KPI's that one would expect.
  • The integration to Salesforce is very useful. It allows us to have a more complete view of a contact within the Salesforce profile.
  • Some of the emails that bounce cannot be traced to a specific reason. It leaves our team in the dark about why the emails are bouncing.
  • The spam test sometimes give a thumbs up while the email is still flagged in Outlook. Obviously Outlook is a big deal for B2B marketing emails, and the resolution hasn't been so clear.
  • iContact alots only a specific amount of space for your email images. This can be restricting at times.
iContact Pro is well suited for a scenario including a small organization with very general mass emailing needs. Some HTML experience will be needed to create email, so a team will need to consider this when making a selection. Would be less appropriate for a team looking for a more comprehensive marketing platform that could include cookie tracking, workflows, etc.
Read Jerry van Dalen Jr.'s full review
Todd McGee profile photo
January 04, 2019

IContact is worth it

Many departments use IContact to create colorful, well-designed newsletters to promote activities and events. It helps us provide information about upcoming programs and events of interest to our residents. Our service also includes one project per month from I-Contact's graphic design team. They will work with a department to create a nice, eye-catching newsletter template.
  • Versatile templates available
  • Will create customized templates
  • Easy to use email address collection forms
  • Will offer expert insight and analysis on how to build lists
  • Resizing columns
  • Subscriber sign-up forms across different user folders
  • Spellcheck is a little cumbersome
IContact is well suited for sending our irregular as well as regular communications. The templates are easy to set up, and they will work with you to create customized templates. Since it is web-based, it can also be accessed from anywhere and is an asset when we need to send immediate emergency-related communications. We also link it to our Facebook and Twitter accounts to cross-promote news and events.
Read Todd McGee's full review
Arlin Golden profile photo
We use iContact exclusive for email marketing, which is the primary form of marketing for our business. It is very easy to use, once you've got the hang of it, and there is excellent customer support there to help you do so. The new email builder is very intuitive and quick, and list management is second to none. We love iContact and the guidance our support representative there has helped us in honing our marketing techniques; that's really the biggest plus
  • Customer Support
  • Strategy Planning
  • Ease of Use
  • list organizing
  • some website intuitivity
It's well suited for all email marketing needs.
Read Arlin Golden's full review
Danny Poulos profile photo
I personally have used iContact for over a decade to stay in touch with referral sources and past clients. It's ease of use and versatility allow me to be creative in my efforts to stay "top of mind" with potential clients and sources of business.
  • Much more reasonable guidelines for acceptable content than other programs I have tried
  • Easy to understand tracking data
  • Contact management is a breeze with custom lists
  • The editing of custom emails can be a little frustrating sometimes, Changing fonts and sizes, resizing and positioning images...
I use it for ALL mass communications. Not suited for personal individual emails.
Read Danny Poulos's full review
Taylor Cavazos profile photo
We use it to send holiday cards and blast invites to select contacts
  • GREAT customer service. Our rep, Paige Maites, is always the first to pick up the phone and handle any issues.
  • I love that you can design invites within the application.
  • Managing lists. I feel like we are always hitting our storage cap with unnecessary contacts that are over 2 years old
I needed to send a message on deadline and was having trouble sending a test message. I called customer support and they were able to help me navigate through my issue in less than 10 minutes.
Read Taylor Cavazos's full review
David Longoria profile photo
December 14, 2018

iContact is a lifesaver!

I use iContact keep in touch with all of my clients. iContact allows me to stay organized and seamlessly market to my current clients. It is an essential tool for me to use that it has generated a ton of deals for me and my team. Not only do I use iContact but many others in my organization use it independently. Highly recommending it would be understated.
  • Track opens
  • High delivery rate
  • User-friendly
  • Tracking. How many times one opens emails. See who forwarded emails.
iContact is well-suited for all your email marketing needs. I don’t really think it’s appropriate where you would need to see who forwarded your emails or how many times one person open your emails.
Read David Longoria's full review
Tom Alsop profile photo
iContact is used on a regular basis by our national Association. It gives us the feedback information we need to make decisions about upcoming events and tells us where to invest our time in preparation and planning. The feedback comes to us by way of charts or graphs indicating which members actually read our content, open rates on various hyperlinks, etc.
  • Recently, iContact changed the way HTML emails are prepared and that has significantly moved us along this path of communicating better with our membership.
  • If we have questions, Bill is always there to help us. The personal involvement means a lot because many times we're under a deadline to get information out to our membership.
  • Adding names to iContact has been a cinch as we grow.
  • Once we got to understand how HTML emails and newsletters were created, the process has been much simpler and I cannot honestly think of ways to improve anything about their website or implementation of the work we need to have done.
We only use iContact to connect with Association members and others who have signed up wanting information on a regular basis, past members, etc. In this regard, iContact is very well suited. I can't think of where it would be less appropriate, unless it would be for an organization or business where the mailing list is very small.
Read Tom Alsop's full review
Cameron DeJong profile photo
We use iContact to integrate with other website tracking tools and to send e-mails to various segments of subscribers. This is used by the digital marketing department and it addresses the business opportunity of staying in touch with our customers with news and offers that are important to them. We use iContact in coordination with a dedicated account manager, which is a major difference maker for us.
  • Constant support from a dedicated account manager.
  • Consistent deliverability of e-mail messages.
  • Accurate reporting of clicks, opens and the ability to easily segment based on these.
  • Ability to deliver to inbox based on days/times recipient typically opens.
  • Reports on messages being forwarded or otherwise shared.
  • More sends per month included in plans.
Its very well-suited for enterprise or medium business size mailings and the ability to integrate with many third party tools. It is not the robust and exciting interface that you may see with competitors, so if that is important to you, it may be difficult to grasp.
Read Cameron DeJong's full review
Richard Angeloni profile photo
We use iContact to send communications to our various audiences, including physicians and consumers. Approximately three departments in our company use the product, and it helps coordinate communications, ensure it is on brand and allows us to track open rates.
  • iContact is relatively easy to use, with many templates and the ability to customize templates to better fit your brand.
  • iContact also provides excellent customer service. They have an extensive help section and my account representative is always available to answer questions.
  • iContact provides good feedback on open rates, with downloadable reports.
  • Although there are different types of iContact products, the product we use is relatively basic.
  • The spell check feature can be improved.
  • The process to maintain and scrub mailing lists is not as obvious as I would prefer.
iContact is well suited for sending and tracking communications, such as newsletters and general correspondence, to various audiences. It does not have all of the bells and whistles of an advanced email automation tool like Marketo or Eloqua. We use the product for general communications and for our purposes it does the job. We are able to see if readers click on links to our website and can track open rates. The product does not allow us to track how long they stay on our website and other web activity.
Read Richard Angeloni's full review
We use iContact as a supplement to our current email service provider. We currently use it for online forms, registrations and newsletter management.
  • Customer service is wonderful! They are always helpful, guiding and available for any odd question, even if those questions are training for a newbie to the email world.
  • Building forms for data collection and the code generator the for the site is very easy.
  • Ensuring double opt-in is extremely straightforward.
  • Including unsubscribe on every message automatically means we never have to worry about CAN-SPAM.
  • We also would like to send transactional messages which don't require an opt-out, this is a challenge with iContact. (May be a feature with pro?)
  • The regular version of iContact doesn't support event management or logic flows for automated messaging.
  • Custom form fields have limited field type options (can't build a drop-down).
Its great for people just getting started with email. The builder and templates make it easy to ensure emails look great and are optimized. The coaching and assistance provided by the iContact team is unparalleled. If you need someone to help you understand email better, or take your messages to the next level, this team can do it. They even review your current messaging and provide guidance on how to improve everything from design to the subject lines.
Every client in our agency utilizes an email campaign platform to send out eBlasts to our audiences and each of those clients uses a service that is fit best for them - so, no solution is agency-wide, here. In the case of the Bridge Run, we reviewed several platforms before making the decision to go with iContact and it was a fantastic choice. They offer incentives for non-profits and the service they provide is above all else. We have an activation account manager that guides us through new capabilities and keeps us in line with our stats. It solves the annoying issue of emailing. It's the best email tool we've explored yet.
  • Our account manager keeps us up to date with our email sending statistics and provides an extra eye on the account. This helps us determine what and why open rates fluctuate and tools to keep the click-throughs UP!
  • They offer incentives for their clients.
  • It's the easiest and most user-friendly platform we use in the agency and when it comes to training, and execution - it's above all else!
  • Honestly, I think I've learned the most from iContact on email platforms -- they provide blogs that are insightful to users and when I inquire or have questions, they're quick to respond and always have a detailed explanation.
The platform is suited both for individuals that know little to nothing about email campaigns as well as those who work in an agency setting and are accustomed to design.
Charlene Botet Pelaez profile photo
September 14, 2015

iContact - I like it!

iContact was being used to address marketing and promotion for a consulting job I was assigned to. This was a general contractor who wanted to promote sites and completed projects to current, potential and clients that did not know of them. It was used by the Marketing firm handling their PR and it was being used as an outreach tool.
  • It allows for multiple audience databases.
  • It allows for multiple document structures and designs (internal and imported)
  • User friendly and ease of use
  • Access to help for functions could be more readily available within the various areas of content. This would prevent users from having to go to the help area and away from where they are working.
  • Easing limitations on how many users could be sent blasts at one given time.
iContact is well suited for small to medium organizations and allows for customization which goes above and beyond the average online marketing tool. It would be well suited for internal departments within a large organization as well doing it's own marketing. When perusing marketing tools for your business, always look at what you are sending, where you are sending it and to whom, ensuring the tool you choose can accommodate all needs required.
Read Charlene Botet Pelaez's full review
Zeenath Haniff profile photo
  • Customer service is beyond expectations. Every representative has full knowledge of every aspect of the program and provides detailed instructions including links. They are prompt and courteous each time as well as patient, staying online to chat until the entire issue is resolved.
  • iContact is easy to use by providing building blocks in the form of modules. It is rather simple to move blocks of text or add new text boxes.
  • Linking directly to social media is an intelligent way of instantly extending the reach of an email marketing piece. Having all major social media platforms through iContact also makes it easier to track.
  • Tracking reports does the work for you, making iContact a one-stop shop for email marketing purposes. It is easy to see if the email marketing piece is truly reaching the target audience.
  • Copying and pasting text can only be done using keyboard functions. The right-click drop-down menu exists but does not work, rendering the menu useless.
  • Readjusting the size of boxes isn't easy and requires manipulating the program to get exactly the right look, which takes up an unnecessary amount of time.
  • Lack of space for image storage reduces efficiency.
iContact provides easy-to-use templates for those who are not familiar with HTML coding or advanced users can utilize the Message Coder to truly customize email marketing campaigns. Things to consider are certainly the purpose of the email marketing piece, target audience (contacts can be categorized in iContact), level of customer service (instant messaging with an actual representative is quick and painless), storage capacity (better to upgrade if in need of many images) and marketing needs (tracking reports can narrow down the number of emails clicked, opened, bounced, etc.).
Read Zeenath Haniff's full review
Mark Tuttle profile photo
We used iContact on a daily basis to send a high volume of emails, either through broadcast sends or and autoresponder email series. Email is our main source of communication with customers. We have various different strategies from early lead conversion, to reoccurring purchasers to inform them of new product releases. Without email we would not be able to spread the word of our business or acquire new customers.
  • They are inexpensive
  • Their HTML editing software is great for new users
  • Easy to manage various lists for large number of broadcast sends
  • Testing emails is quick and easy
  • They are not in a hurry to improve their platform. Their software is the same today as it was 3 years ago when we first signed up with them (an eternity in internet years)
  • Their analytics are sparse, if you want to know more than just general open and click rates then look somewhere else.
  • Deliverability is terrible. If you use iContact expect to be sent in the spam folder for all your Gmail and Hotmail clients.
iContact is great for anyone with less than 10,000 leads; any more than that - look elsewhere. You will want to make sure that you have well-engaged users that like to open and click your emails. If you do then your reputation may be good enough to avoid the spam folder. But the main problem is iContact uses a shared IP address for all their users, so if your emails land on the same IP as someone with a terrible reputation, you will be forced to send with them and your mail to inbox ratio will take a massive hit.
Read Mark Tuttle's full review
Richard MacRae profile photo
We used iContact to send our retail and wholesale email newsletters for over 5 years.
  • Their deliverability was very good, our bounce rate averaged less than 2% and open rates were better than the email provider we moved to after we left iContact.
  • The user interface was relatively simple and easy to use, with only a couple exceptions it's very intuitive.
  • They have a large selection of templates to choose from, both completely blank and themed with graphics. Example: want to send a 4th of July themed email? Go into the email templates and they'll have several with fireworks and flags decorating the background and/or borders, all you have to do is plug in your main content and not worry about spending time "decorating" the email.
  • The amount of free storage they provide for hosting the images in your email is better than some of the others out there so if you need to store a lot of images for your emails it's easy to do within iContact and avoid using a third party hosting service, which complicates the email building process.
  • Very weak reporting. Example: they calculate click through rates based off of the number of emails you send, not off the number of people who opened the email and actually saw the links in your email. Because of this a poor open rate results in a poor click through rate, even if 100% of the people who read your email clicked on your link. If you're not aware how they're calculating this it could lead you to make some very poor decisions based on their misleading stats.
  • There is no automated A/B testing feature. You have to export your list, segment it in a spreadsheet, label each segment, then upload the segments, now you have the lists for the test emails and the main segment for the winner. Next you create the two versions of the email and send them. After you have collected enough data you have to examine the stats and choose a winner, then send it to your main segment. Both of the other email providers I've tired since have an automated A/B testing feature, create the test emails, the software segments your list, sends the test, waits for the data to come in, then sends the winner out to the remainder of your list. While they do have limitations, it's far easier than iContact.
  • They don't have any built in rendering or testing mechanism to see how your emails will look in Gmail vs.Yahoo, or a mobile device. If you want to do this you either have to use a third party service that you upload or send the email to or you can create various email accounts and send test emails to each, then log into each account to see how your email is displayed.
If you're a novice at mass email iContact could be good for you (I started with them in '09 with 410 subscribers) but as your list grows and you gain a better understanding of some of the intricacies of email marketing you'll become aware of it's many limitations. That's how it happened for me. If you're already practiced in mass emails and have a larger list then I'd definitely say this isn't for you. I just should have moved on years earlier so I could take advantage of the much more advanced features many other email providers offer.
Read Richard MacRae's full review
David A Taylor profile photo
  • Easy to use UI makes building your emails a breeze!
  • The list import and building process is click and go.
  • The Spam check is one of the simple and most accurate that I have ever used.
  • If you are like me and prefer to build your own HTML and self-host then iContact is the best here. Nothing strange happens to the code when you import; click and go!
  • Added support for CSS Styles would be GREAT.
  • A device/client simulator for various devices and platforms would be awesome too!
  • Improve the list removal/editing process; its a little cumbersome.
iContact is my go to; What do you need to do? Do you audit your spam compliance, do you need a tool that provides great suggestions on how to optimize your emails for filters? Do you build your own or need a library of templates? how much Mobile support do you need? iContact might be the tool for you!
Read David A Taylor's full review
Peggy Lutz profile photo
We have been using iContact as our email marketing service, to send monthly newsletters to our email mailing list. It facilitates regular contact with our customer base, introduces new products and makes clients aware of special sales events and what's new with Peggy Lutz Plus.
  • This kind of email service is relatively easy to use as it offers templates and modules.
  • Emails go out quickly and easily.
  • Updates to the mailing list are made by the service, including deletions and new subscribers.
  • Customer service at iContact is seriously lacking.
  • iContact overcharged me for two years of service and refused to issue a reasonable refund.
There are many similar email services to consider, and after my recent experience, I feel robbed by iContact and cannot recommend them to colleagues.
Read Peggy Lutz's full review
Kevin Fritz profile photo
  • iContact allows you to store a large number of images (5,000 KB) within your account without upgrading or paying an add-on fee. I do manage and pay for an FTP site with another brand, which I use to maintain my website and store images on as well; however, iContact saves me the time (and money) of going back and forth from an FTP site to my e-newsletter.
  • I am very happy with the lack of bugs or idiosyncrasies I have experienced with other programs. Paragraphs don't shift on their own, WYSIWYG, so there are not surprises when it is finally sent out to my audience.
  • Even if I have not logged in for a while, it remembers me. That is beyond convenient, and after two years, I have no reason to believe it is not secure.
  • I would really like a way to put captions under any image at any time. Sometimes they work, sometimes they don't.
  • All of my previous e-newsletters do not show under the Messages tab. They do show up under "Email-Re-use." It may be that I am reusing my previous message each time to keep the template in order.
  • A separate archive folder would be handy, a la Constant Contact.
The questions to ask when deciding on any e-newsletter program include finding out what the base price includes and how much add-ons and upgrades will cost. Also, you need to know support will be with you 24/7 and that you can rely on the program not crashing, causing you to lose your work. If there is something specific you want the program to do, ask about it and make sure it is exactly what you want.
Read Kevin Fritz's full review
Matthew Crandall profile photo
  • iContact makes it easy to send organized and professional looking emails to our network.
  • Clean data layout - bounces, no info, unsubscribe, etc.
  • Templates for all occasions and the flexibility to use HTML to edit the templates.
  • Segments are not user friendly. Need to improve by allowing multiple selections i.e. for state you should be able to say "Either NY, NJ, PA, or CT".
  • Photo editing - should be able to resize when uploading.
  • Uniform HTML layout across outlook, gmail, etc.
How many users? How many emails per month? Do you know HTML? How are your lists segmented? How often will you be sending emails? How many different formats do you need?
Read Matthew Crandall's full review

WYSIWYG email editor (18)
Dynamic content (16)
Ability to test dynamic content (16)
Landing pages (10)
A/B testing (13)
Mobile optimization (15)
Email deliverability (19)
List management (19)
Triggered drip sequences (11)
Dashboards (20)
Standard reports (20)
Custom reports (11)

About iContact

iContact is an email marketing solution that was acquired by Vocus in 2012. The product is integrated with Facebook and Twitter and is aimed at SMBs with unlimited sending as a key feature.