iContact Review: "Mass Emailing for Non-Profit Advocacy Organization"https://www.trustradius.com/email-marketingiContactUnspecified7.7671012013-12-11T03:06:02.289Z
Overall Satisfaction with iContact
- iContact makes it easy to send organized and professional looking emails to our network.
- Clean data layout - bounces, no info, unsubscribe, etc.
- Templates for all occasions and the flexibility to use HTML to edit the templates.
- Segments are not user friendly. Need to improve by allowing multiple selections i.e. for state you should be able to say "Either NY, NJ, PA, or CT".
- Photo editing - should be able to resize when uploading.
- Uniform HTML layout across outlook, gmail, etc.
- Our advocacy efforts have been enhanced while engaging our members to contact their political representatives.
- Our conference marketing and registration efforts have been increased leading directly to more revenue.
- We have been able to engage new audiences through message forwarding.
iContact is friendly and effective. Great customer service always patient and available to work through issues. Good price point.
There has never been a problem that has gone unresolved. Suggestions for improvements are taken to corporate.
Problems get solved
Kept well informed
No escalation required
Immediate help available
Support understands my problem
Support cares about my success
Quick Initial Response
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using