Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Hiring Platform
We use it to hold virtual hiring events. We run these events when we need to hire a lot of people in a very short amount of time.
- It keeps attendees well-organized.
- The video audio quality it typically very good.
- It allows you to call candidates directly from the platform.
- There are frequent technical issues when trying to place someone back in the lobby for a second interview.
- Not requiring a resume on file makes adding candidates to our ATS very difficult and time-consuming. Once we stop getting the RSVP list in advance, it will be even more difficult.
- Candidates seem to expect their interviews will start exactly at the time they sign up for. A better job could be done upfront in managing those expectations during a busy event.
- It's all about speed and quantity. We do not currently have another way to achieve the same results this quickly.
We use a combination of Zoom, Acuity, and iCIMS to create our own, makeshift "platform".
Do you think Indeed Hiring Platform delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Hiring Platform's feature set?
Did Indeed Hiring Platform live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Indeed Hiring Platform go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed Hiring Platform again?
If you need to hire a lot of people quickly, it's great. If you have time for a more thorough hiring process, there are better ways of doing so.