Overall Satisfaction with Indeed Sponsored Jobs
We are a diverse company that spans across 16 states with 36 rooftops so having our ads be at the top of the page and look better than our competition can be a key advantage in our field. The industry we are in is highly competitive so any and all success is reliant on your accessibility and being on an Indeed sponsored ad makes you more visible which increases your traffic.
- Mobile friendly/compatible.
- Keep your business relevant.
- More clear cut way of understanding what jobs are sponsored and what is not.
- Relinquishing the controls to the user rather than flowing through your Indeed support team.
- If you are a medium to large company I do not know any other way to do it, the ROI is worth the amount of information and candidates that you receive. I could see the cost being more of an issue for a smaller company.
- If you are not doing it and have more than 500 employees you are missing the boat and being left behind by other companies that are doing it.
Again this will be field-specific but Diesel Technicians do not grow on trees but having the ability to be sponsored by Indeed and also use the resume search function has been a game-changer for all of our locations.
Resume search is amazing when utilized properly!
Do you think Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs)'s feature set?
Did Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) go as expected?
Would you buy Indeed Ads (Sponsored Jobs) again?
I am in a business that primarily has users that apply and search on their mobile devices, so having those ads stand out and appear within the first couple of clicks is paramount to getting a higher number of applicants. I have had multiple candidates say they found us on Indeed, which is like finding a needle in a job haystack. Being a sponsored employer has without a doubt been instrumental in getting us more views and quality applicants.