Overall Satisfaction with Infosec IQ
I use Infosec IQ for Cybersecurity Awareness Training and for Phishing Simulation Campaigns. We are currently using the Infosec IQ platform to train around 4000 Metrolinx staff on various Cybersecurity Awareness related topics, such as social engineering, ransomware, business email compromise, etc. The Infosec IQ platform has provided exactly the type of education we were looking for since the content fits our business needs. The content is relevant and modern.
- Overall training content
- New just the facts series
- Customer service
- The user experience could be simplified.
- I feel like there are some complicated reporting functionalities.
- I would really like ADA compliance for all content.
- I wish the training content was more customizable.
- The user experience of deploying phish campaigns could be a little less complicated.
- We are able to train all staff with the current training content.
- It provides deployment of phish campaigns.
Customization should be provided. Also, shorter turnaround times for different requests.
Do you think Infosec IQ delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Infosec IQ's feature set?
Did Infosec IQ live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Infosec IQ go as expected?
Would you buy Infosec IQ again?
Solid professional services.
No. The contract terms are good.
It provides a great content library, good customer service, and management is keeping up with the current trends. We, as an organization, were able to leverage many training modules and we felt like the majority of our business needs were addressed by management. Also, all our issues were resolved in a timely manner.