Great after a little work
Updated January 20, 2022
Great after a little work
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with inRiver PIM
The inRiver PIM is used to gather & marry the ERP basic SKU information with enriched attribution, description, and assets to allow for a more polished representation online.
- Query function is quite robust
- Job processing in tandem with current work is seamless
- Friendly UI
- Dual workspace is extremely helpful
- Missing the ability to be able to right click an item/product to open in a new tab
- Mass Asset/SKU management is not an out-of-the-box feature
- Shared folders area - few options to create a specialized area that you can block other users from deleting
- Export data due to various query options
- Asset and attribute enhancement to the SKU
- All other reporting
- The ability to associate images to SKUs/items has aided the sales staff
- Web sales continue to rise
- Ability to have more than 1 Channel is being used
- Stibo STEP MDM, HubSpot CMS Hub and Enterworks Enable PIM
inRiver [PIM] seems to be a mid-pricepoint program. The UI is certainly the highlight but the functionality seems to lack when it comes to mass-maintenance of large amounts of information that reaches across Items/Products/Categories/Assets.
Do you think inriver PIM delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with inriver PIM's feature set?
Did inriver PIM live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of inriver PIM go as expected?
Would you buy inriver PIM again?
inRiver [PIM] is pretty easy to use. I can see a company with a more narrow product selection benefiting from this PIM. The challenge comes with the more SKUs and categories the company offers. Without our 3rd party implementor creating specialized imports for us, we would be having a difficult time managing mass data updates.
Using inRiver PIM
4 - SEO copywriter, Digital Content Enhancement - eComm
We have a third-party developer who assisted in the initial implementation and continues to support our business when the need arises. We are able to do basic modifications in-house.
- Providing a means to support our online presence
- Enhanced query allows for more in-depth reporting
- Integrated DAM
- Create queries not available in our other reporting software
- Looking to back feed information in PIM to ERP that was previously missing (ex. Images, UPCs and better Descriptions)
inRiver has been both helpful and responsive to our needs. Their customer service and ticketing system are top-notch - timely communications and followup