Review: "Lead collection, sales data, and scalability: Insightly deserves a try"https://www.trustradius.com/crmInsightlyUnspecified8.15471012013-12-04T23:08:20.417Z
Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
- I really liked Insightly's ability to capture potential client information that we dictated was most important. Being able to easily adapt to a CRM is crucial as most end users - especially in sales - are not instantly adaptable to new systems. I had the entire sales staff up and running within 2 days with Insightly and placing leads without an issue.
- I was very impressed with it's Google integration and ability to allow us to save email communication with leads directly into Insightly, so they weren't lost in the myriad of emails we get on a daily basis. Sales associates and management were using this feature instantly.
- The ability to assign leads to different users, in case someone was on an extended leave, was crucial. Also allowing us to build a follow-up was just awesome.
- I believe Insightly is user friendly to a point. Not being able to disable visible features for users gives them too many options to chose from which means they are easily confused from time to time.
- I could never find how to setup reminders for follow-up to be automated. This may have been a feature we had to pay for but I would have loved to see this in action.
- I could not get this iframe properly withing google sites, which would have kept the user from leaving the intranet screen. That would keep things consistent. But not a big issue, just something I wish I could have accomplished.
I have actually recommended Insightly to several friends in the furniture industry. Small businesses looking to build a scalable CRM should really consider Insightly. Especially if they are using Google as their Intranet. The level of integration and ease of use make it a seamless transition. This is a great concept for companies who can't afford a custom built Salesforce CRM which could cost thousands and yield the same results.
I think Insightly has a ton of attributes that could benefit any sales environment. It's integration with Google makes it seamless for me. It's not perfect, but the fact that it's very adjustable lets me know they listen to their customers. And that's just awesome. I can't wait to use it again.
- The fact that the business didn't have a CRM besides paper notes, prior to my implementation of Insightly, led to a significant increase in closed sales. We stopped losing contact with people and created an overlap to ensure someone contacted customers we missed or had to research information for.
- Our sales reps were more open to sharing potential shares if they felt the other could close the deal and would simply share the lead with them in Insightly and sometimes trade contacts. This was awesome to witness, this collaboration to ultimately seal the deal with a customer.
- It did add another step to the sales process, which had our sales reps complaining but they eventually adapted.