December 20, 2016
Score 10 out of 10
- Insightly iOS / Android Mobile App
Overall Satisfaction with Insightly
I used Insightly as a CRM to keep track of all my clients and tasks. I am the only employee so I was the only one that used the service. I loved how easy it was to keep my clients and tasks organized, not only by client but by importance as well.
- Keeping things organized.
- Keeping track of each client and the tasks for each client.
- Making sure when I used it every day it was very easy to see what all needed to be done.
- Just because someone was low priority I don't believe it should be pushed so far down on the list.
- It should be a little more organized by date instead of by importance first.
- I think there should be more email options for the free version.
- Improved efficiency
I did achieve improved efficiency. Even the system I am currently using I constantly compare to Insightly, and how it's missing some of the key components I really enjoyed about insightly, especially the mobile version which my current CRM doesn't even have. I think this is the perfect tool to help you improve efficiency.
- credit repair
There are things I preferred about Insightly, however I have to use my current CRM because otherwise I would be forced to use two CRMs and that would be silly. (Simply because many of the other features I need come with the repair cloud CRM I'm provided.) But those are the only two I've used.
If you can only afford the free version to start, you need to make sure you're not planning on wanting too many email selections. Other than that I love pretty much everything else about the service for free. I'm sure if you are willing to pay for versions you would be more than satisfied with the service.