Analytics made easy
December 20, 2017
Analytics made easy
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with InsightSquared
We use InsightSquared for the marketing, sales, management and finance departments. We use the tool to track marketing attribution to pipeline and won deals, by channel, CVR, velocity, and more and make sure marketing hits our target numbers. We also use it in sales to track activity, attribution, forecasting, and CVR. Management and finance use the tool to project spend, goals, forecasting, and hold the marketing and sales teams accountable, see progress, and see where we need more work.
- Cross-object reporting in conjunction with Salesforce allows us to see a broader analysis of our database as a whole (leads, contacts, opportunities...).
- Retroactive reporting so that we can see at any given time in history what leads hit what success, which Salesforce lacks.
- Emailable dashboards filled with customized reports.
- Deciding what type of report for what use case is confusing. Perhaps the naming scheme needs to be updated to follow more what Salesforce uses.
- Customizing reports on filters sometimes requires help from support based on how customized you need it.
- Regular check-ins about new features, how to use the tool, etc. would help with adoption.
We selected InsightSquared because of the ease of use when it comes to retroactive reporting. Also being able to see our data in helpful charts and graphs allows for a quick, high level overview of the business. InsightSquared takes the information from these different platforms and applies them to hundreds of reports at a time.
The lack of real-time data hinders our teams. Our instance only updates every hour and a half, sometimes more.
I love that we can now have logins for dataless users, like management, so they can log in and see their teams progressions. Being able to have the reports emailed also frees them up from having to log in.