Vidyard is an enterprise video platform built to turn viewers into customers with in-depth insights and robust integrations with different customer relationship management (CRM) and marketing automation platforms.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/bM/pS/N0DF1AJW1TFV.PNGGreat video tool for sales teamsVidyard is mainly used for sending personalized video in 1-to-1 sales emails. It is a great and easy way to create an extremely personalized message, and very simple to use. There are also great analytics on the back end to see how your videos are performing and when they are being viewed in real time.,Easy to use Great in depth tracking Real time insight when somebody accesses your video,The chrome extension often needs to be logged back into to create a video Not very straightforward on how to download a file for the video I created I'm not sure if I can create videos from my mobile device, but that would be nice!,9,Much higher engagement on sales emails Saves the need for a long phone call when you can just send over a short video response Great return on investment for the reps who use the tool,Wistia,Datanyze, ZoomInfo, Salesforce.comEasy-to-use browser plugin for personalized sales videosVidyard's free browser extension, GoVideo, is used by the sales team to send personalized videos to prospects. We are trying personalized videos as a way to engage prospects differently and capture their attention in their inbox, so they're more likely to take a meeting and become sales qualified.,Extension is very easy to install and use Great integration with Gmail Analytics behind videos,Getting comfortable on video,10,Higher engagement with prospects, which will hopefully lead to more sales,,HubSpot, MailChimp, BasecampSend more engaging email with VidyardI worked with a small segment of our sales team to try out Vidyard and then implement a few seats. We wanted to use the software to make more valuable connections with prospective HubSpot users. We also wanted to try it throughout the sales process to share demos or product walkthroughs.,Simple user interface for recording videos. Easy to track video activity as an individual user. The support team was super responsive and nice.,Better analytics for the administrator would be nice. Chrome extension crashed or needed to be re-installed from time-to-time Price is a bit steep for a paid seat.,9,Better connect rate for sales. Helps our team be seen as more helpful.,Wistia and Loom SystemsDo it!We use Vidyard in two capacities: In MarketingAs a hosting platform for website videos of high production value.in Sales To make quick one-off videos coming off an external webcam. To make targetted videos to connect with prospective clients. To connect on a personal level with prospective clients. To describe highly technical aspects of the product we sell. To fully explain proposals in a referenceable way. To track levels of engagement with prospects.,Personalized video at scale Integration into sales acceleration software Simple to use interface,I wish I was able to edit the video in the platform and choose to change focus from the camera to the screen,10,It has allowed us to personalize our outreach more, and step away from text,Wistia,SalesLoft, HubSpot, Drift,No,10,No,Their service has always been stellar. It's hard to know what bad support is in context when it's always been great,Screen/tab recordings Uploading to a cloud environment Tracking analytics of the videos for optimization,Editing of uploaded videos,No,10New to video but loving the flexibility of VidyardWe primarily use Vidyard for sales and marketing purposes. Our focus with Vidyard is to generate leads so we gate detailed video walkthroughs. In the future, we will be looking into using Vidyard to create personalized videos for sales purposes.,Excellent customization. iFrames can be used and the event builder is very strong. Great integration with HubSpot. Strong analytics.,The event builder is super customizable which is great, but it can be a little tricky to use at times.,9,Immediately produced a new source of leads for us as we gated a video walkthrough.,Wistia,HubSpot, Salesforce.com,5,1,Creating marketing videos Creating in-depth video assets for sales Sending personalized videos to outbound prospects Sending personalized videos and walkthroughs to customers,Something we want to try is to use Vidyard for the different handoffs (implementation to success and success to sales),10,No,Product Features Product Usability,Implemented in-house,No,Change management was minimal,10,10,Yes,Adding events Recording and creating a playlist,10
Vidyard

Vidyard Reviews<a href='https://www.trustradius.com/static/about-trustradius-scoring#question3' target='_blank' rel='nofollow'>Customer Verified: Read more.</a>

Vidyard
Top Rated Award
Filter 51 vetted Vidyard reviews and ratings
Jayme Manos profile photo
June 25, 2018

Vidyard Review: "Great video tool for sales teams"

• Great in depth tracking
  • Real time insight when somebody accesses your video
  • The chrome extension often needs to be logged back into to create a video
  • Not very straightforward on how to download a file for the video I created
  • I'm not sure if I can create videos from my mobile device, but that would be nice!
Vidyard is an amazing tool, if the teams actually use the software. The videos are very catchy in an email and I see a great click through rate. As with most tools, it can easily be forgotten and reps on our team can go weeks without sending any videos or even logging in.
Read Jayme Manos's full review
November 12, 2018

Vidyard Review: "Easy-to-use browser plugin for personalized sales videos"

• Extension is very easy to install and use
  • Great integration with Gmail
  • Analytics behind videos
  • Getting comfortable on video
Well suited for organizations selling into enterprises with a long sales cycle, to engage with prospects throughout their journey. Easy for sales teams to use. Great for inserting videos into emails, but pretty limited beyond that.
Juliana Nicholson profile photo
May 17, 2018

User Review: "Send more engaging email with Vidyard"

• Simple user interface for recording videos.
  • Easy to track video activity as an individual user.
  • The support team was super responsive and nice.
  • Better analytics for the administrator would be nice.
  • Chrome extension crashed or needed to be re-installed from time-to-time
  • Price is a bit steep for a paid seat.
Vidyard is great for anyone who is trying to convey more information in a more gripping way via email. Especially if you have an interest in tracking who is interacting with those emails/videos.
Read Juliana Nicholson's full review
Carlos Scott profile photo
April 13, 2018

Vidyard Review: "Do it!"

We use Vidyard in two capacities:
  • In Marketing
    • As a hosting platform for website videos of high production value.
  • in Sales

• To make quick one-off videos coming off an external webcam.
    To make targetted videos to connect with prospective clients.
    To connect on a personal level with prospective clients.
    To describe highly technical aspects of the product we sell.
    To fully explain proposals in a referenceable way.
    To track levels of engagement with prospects.

• Personalized video at scale
  • Integration into sales acceleration software
  • Simple to use interface
  • I wish I was able to edit the video in the platform and choose to change focus from the camera to the screen
It is well suited for sales organizations to personalize their outreach at all levels. From sales development to account management. It would be best for products that are easily demonstrated to show glimpses.
Read Carlos Scott's full review
Dustin Tysick profile photo
April 02, 2018

Review: "New to video but loving the flexibility of Vidyard"

• Excellent customization. iFrames can be used and the event builder is very strong.
  • Great integration with HubSpot.
  • Strong analytics.
  • The event builder is super customizable which is great, but it can be a little tricky to use at times.
If you are just looking to host and embed videos then there are a ton of competitors in this space that do a great job. If you are looking for a full-scale video solution that is highly customizable then Vidyard is the way to go. It really depends on your needs.
Read Dustin Tysick's full review
Alan Caplan profile photo
March 01, 2018

User Review: "Valuable Vidyard!"

We use Vidyard in multiple departments in the organization. In marketing, my world, we use it primarily as a distribution platform for lead-gen efforts and to manage our YouTube channel. We have also used the Hubs feature as a distribution point for our sales team. I really like the versatility that the platform allows. We can distribute video in almost any way that we need to.
  • So many ways to distribute and share video through the platform. I especially like that we can manage the content on our YouTube channel and keep all of our video assets in a central place.
  • While we haven't leveraged them to their full potential, the inline forms and CTA functions are exciting.
  • In-app caption translation? Yes! Makes internationalization SO easy.
  • We've had to create a custom responsive embed for ourselves -- it would be nice to have that be native.
  • It can be tough to manage the video library when you get ton of videos in your library. Better management tools would be appreciated.
Vidyard is a great solution for a B2B organization that needs to distribute video content.
Read Alan Caplan's full review
Kevin Tarbell profile photo
February 23, 2018

Vidyard Review: "VidYES"

Vidyard is currently used by our Business Development team and Marketing Teams. The BDR team uses it for hyper specific reach out. Some examples are utilizing new information that comes out about a company and talking to that specific news. Another way that the team uses it is by choosing a specific title within a vertical and talking to that role specifically. The Marketing team uses it to host our current content that we've built out across different platforms.
  • Product Development - Always coming up with new products based on customer feedback
  • Green Room - Customer feedback portal where it has looped in gamification software to get people to contribute
  • Analytics - With virus detections there are some false clicks and doesn't always know
  • Workflow - There tend to be a few different places where your videos might be stored and there's not one master
Very well suited for the sales team that wants to hyper-personalize messaging. We've doubled our response rate when we include video into our initial reach out. Our marketing team uses Vidyard to host different videos that they can then track the analytics and see exactly how many times and for how long people are watching the videos.
Read Kevin Tarbell's full review
Matthew Gardner profile photo
February 22, 2018

Review: "Vidyard: the only choice for Enterprise SaaS video"

We use Vidyard and GoVideo for several use cases at RouteThis:

• Marketing uses it to host videos that capture leads and data on inbounds
  • Sales uses it to send personalized videos to leads inside emails
  • Product and support uses it to create how-tos and answer questions customers have
  • Internally I also wish to use it in future to shoot quick internal videos and to give internal product updates
  • Easy to host video and customize the look of the player
  • Easy to integrate/embed video onto your websites
  • Top-tier lead capture an analytics on video watching
  • With the GoVideo product, shooting a video with product screen captures is easier than with any other software
  • Amazing customer support
  • Backend user interface is a bit cumbersome
  • If you use the Vidyard hosting pages they aren't very customizable
Definitely useful for larger SaaS businesses who have a sales process created and can see where video fits in. GoVideo lets employees quickly create video without needing equipment, planning etc. But for videos for a larger audience you're going to want some in-house video skills or budget to hire out. As well, a lot of Vidyard's real value comes when you have enough inbounds to lead capture and gather analytics on those visitors.
Read Matthew Gardner's full review
Mathew Kuehl profile photo
February 27, 2018

User Review: "Vidyard for Financial Firms"

Lead generation is the core use, where we gate and track video viewing lengths. This also helps us analyze video performance to see what is working and what isn't in videos.
  • Tracking
  • API connecting to SaaS products
  • Analytics
  • Deeper analytics
  • User Interface
Well suited for a robust video strategy.
Read Mathew Kuehl's full review
March 27, 2018

"Vidyard Review"

We currently use Vidyard both in sales and marketing. Our sales team uses Vidyard to record videos and email them to prospects, while marketing uses the platform to host our content videos that are on our website. Currently, sales and marketing is the only department using Vidyard. The biggest problem Vidyard helps with is the ability to host our marketing videos so we can track engagement and attribution.
  • It is very easy to record videos. Our sales team uses Vidyard to record training sessions, so it's very helpful for that.
  • It's very easy to embed videos on our website and in emails. The different options of code provided make it very simple.
  • We like how easy it is to customize the videos using our branding and colors.
  • We like having an integration with Pardot and Salesforce so we can keep an eye on metrics.
  • We wish we had more buy-in on the sales side in regards to video recordings in emails. But they seem to perform better when they are not sending videos. I think there is a stigma there since not everyone is comfortable recording themselves.
  • I feel like the platform itself could be more user-friendly. I don't like how I have to take so many steps to complete tasks.
We really wanted this to be a tool the sales team could leverage in their prospecting and outreach. I think, under the right circumstances, it would be invaluable in that use case. But for us, we have found it more valuable on the marketing side. Perhaps as our team grows more, we will find a stronger use case on the sales side.
Jon Mazza profile photo
September 08, 2017

User Review: "Vidyard and ViewedIt makes life easier"

Our sales, marketing and even our support teams are using Vidyard to help with customer questions about how to use the product, create content around how to use the product, and to just send a little personalized message to a prospect or current customer. We're able to keep track on whether or not the person viewed the video and how much of it they watched which is especially useful for our outbound prospecting efforts and figuring out what works and what doesn't.
  • It's easy to use.
  • The integrations with Gmail and SalesLoft are HUGE for me and our team.
  • It helps create a brand around myself and my prospects and customers can see that I am a real person.
  • Being able to edit a video can get confusing at times.
It works best for me towards the end of an email Cadence with SalesLoft. It also works great when we make a quick, cool video before a conference. It gets people to recognize us and even want to meet up with us.
Read Jon Mazza's full review
Billy Barker profile photo
December 20, 2016

Review: "Vidyard is a great video platform for marketers"

Our Marketing department uses Vidyard to host all our videos. This ranges from product demos and overviews, to recorded webinars and company interviews. We use Vidyard to easily manage all our videos on our website and on landing pages via email campaigns. Before Vidyard we used Youtube and that had too many limitations.
  • Analytics - I like to see how many people have watch a video, where, and for how long. This is great data for future videos and how we use them.
  • Events - Events allow you to add more to your videos such as forms, links, pop outs and more to engage even more with the viewer and for us ultimately get them to contact us to learn more.
  • Sharing/Embedding - After I finish uploading a video and configuring the player Vidyard makes it easy to share the embed code for adding to our website. I like the control of adding variables to the code such as setting the default play quality (1080p).
  • Inline Embed Code - We have a very responsive website and for some reason the embed code that Vidyard provides won't work well with our site. Things are unaligned or don't show up at all. To get around this we have to use the Lightbox embed code, which is fine, but it would be nice if they had a better solution for sites like ours that don't play nice with their code.
  • Filters - There should be an option to set a Filter globally and it's set the next time I log in. Currently I have to reapply a filter every time I log in and to every video in order to get the accurate reporting I need. Mainly excluding my views and my co-workers views.
I think overall Vidyard is a great product and I would recommend them to any small to mid-size business. I would assume larger/enterprise size businesses would require a lot more reporting options. Vidyard is perfect if you are looking at an alternative to hosting all your videos on Youtube and want to cleanly display them all on your website.
Read Billy Barker's full review
Lauren Patrick profile photo
December 20, 2016

Review: "How Vidyard Works for Account-Based Marketing"

When we first started using Vidyard in 2015, “ABM” was just a buzzword for the B2B marketing industry. Terminus wanted to go beyond the buzz to truly build a category for ABM. Our CMO, Sangram Vajre, came up with idea for #FlipMyFunnel, flipping the traditional lead-based marketing funnel on its head to take an account-based approach, laser-focusing on best-fit contacts and customers for marketing. With #FlipMyFunnel, we’re adhering to the mantra, “a rising tide lifts all boats” and through various video campaigns are attempting to challenge the status quo of B2B marketing [using Vidyard].
  • Vidyard is able to integrate with pretty much everything. We use it in our Uberflip hub / Resources library for hosting our customer case study videos.
  • The way our #FlipMyFunnel team has been able to grow the community using video is just incredible. They used video to invite contacts to register/attend #FlipMyFunnel events in San Francisco, Atlanta, Austin, and Boston, and each of these events had hundreds of people attend (Austin was the largest with almost 600 attendees). All of the sessions at #FlipMyFunnel events were recorded then replayed as a Virtual Summit [using Vidyard]. The montages from these events are top notch and used to help drive registrations for future #FlipMyFunnel events.
  • Our sales development reps have also started producing their own personalized videos to use in outreach. The proof is literally in the pudding.
  • The one thing I'd like to see Vidyard do differently is reporting at the contact level. Other video marketing platforms can show you who from your database watched each video, down to the minute. We haven't been able to do that just yet.
Check out these links to our content we've published using Vidyard:

Also - here's our Uberflip Resources hub with all the customer case studies we've published using the Vidyard integration.
Read Lauren Patrick's full review
Andrew Hsieh profile photo
December 20, 2016

Vidyard Review: "Great analytics with room to grow"

Vidyard is currently used by our marketing department for video hosting and analytics, letting us see exactly where people start and stop watching our videos, as well as how often they click through to watch our videos. This lets us figure out what customer prospects are most interested in, which thus helps us adjust our video strategy and, to a lesser extent, our messaging.
  • Detailed analytics for start and stop points in video as well as percentage of video watched.
  • Some purchasable customizations, including personalized videos.
  • Easy-to-use interface and great customer support.
  • Some parts of the UI can be clunky at times, such as ambiguous buttons and taking several clicks to get to what you really want to see.
  • Marketo integration still needs a bit of work for more complicated processes, but Vidyard seems to have just taken Marketo as a client, which should improve the process.
  • Native lead gen forms on videos don't support automatic mailing of assets.
  • Lack of auto-save on some parts of the page; it can be easy to forget to save your progress.
The core purpose of Vidyard, that is, "just" analytics on your videos, is well met by the software and the (admittedly quite amazing) customer service. Just being able to see what videos people watch, and how much of it they actually watch (and/or engage with), and even details like being able to A/B test video splash screens, makes Vidyard already worth it.

Some features are a little less built out, such as their Vidyard Engage (now Viewedit) product, which is a method of sending out customized videos via email that only seems to work on Gmail, and not all email clients. And its current Marketo integration is not particularly efficient (though it's supposed to improve soon), with the native Vidyard lead gen forms being not as robust. However, Vidyard's core product definitely has great potential and I am confident they'll continue to grow and improve.
Read Andrew Hsieh's full review
DJ Waldow profile photo
December 28, 2016

User Review: "Using Video? Vidyard is a MUST."

At my previous company, we used Vidyard for every single video we recorded. In fact, thanks to Vidyard, we CREATED more videos. These videos were used on social media, in our blog, and in our email marketing campaigns. We were able to track effectiveness of each video thanks to Vidyard.
  • Trackable
  • Testable
  • NA
If you are using video as part of your marketing strategy (which you SHOULD be), Vidyard is a must.
Read DJ Waldow's full review
May 04, 2017

Vidyard Review: "Tons of cool features... if you can use them."

I am the only user within the organization, however, it supports the effort of our in-house marketing team (which, I'm part of.) It is used as a video hosting platform for the video content that we create for use on our website; it also provides easy options for sharing/embedding video.

• As a hosting platform that provides codes to embed video - it is very consistent. For instance, I've never had a single issue with an embedded video on our site suddenly not being available to watch or showing error codes because their network was down, etc.
  • Customer service is very responsive; quick turnaround time to answer questions, and providing a single point of contact for me to direct all questions, concerns, issues, etc. - this POC can then direct the question to the right place/person.
  • Ability to post/sync video content to YouTube without me ever needing to deal with the YouTube interface directly.
  • More integration! My company uses Microsoft Dynamics CRM, and it isn't integrated/supported by vidyard. So, I'm unable to sync watch/viewer data and analytics to be used in sales pipeline and to track conversions from video directly.
  • The platform is designed to be easy to use for admins that have multiple users and require different permissions, workflows, etc. However, as I'm the only user in my organization, I can only use their "groups" feature to organize content into buckets by subject/type of video - and then I run into road blocks due to permissions associated with the "groups" feature.
It is a great platform for hosting our full library of video content - I've never had the system go down or be unavailable - and the embed capabilities make it easy for me to update video content without having to update each instance of that content being used (for example, when a video might be available to watch in more than one place on our website.) However, the majority of the really cool features that vidyard offers aren't all that useful for me - either because of a lack of integration capability for the CRM system my company uses, or because I am the only user in my organization, and so the the admin/user features built into Vidyard are just overkill in my case.
Aslihan Ayan Harvell, Marketo Certified Expert profile photo
September 07, 2016

Vidyard Review: "Great Team Behind A Great Product"

We use it in our demand gen and lead nurture marketing efforts. It is integrated with our MAP tool, and provides insights to the behavior of our leads.
  • Great support team
  • Innovative product releases
  • Simple to use
  • More detailed analytics that feed to MAP
My experience with Vidyard is from the integration with Marketo and the data points it can feed to it. I think the tool does a great job.
Read Aslihan Ayan Harvell, Marketo Certified Expert's full review
Brendan McCrann profile photo
November 16, 2016

Vidyard Review: "The top video marketing platform for business"

We're a small company, although we use Vidyard across the organization for selling and marketing materials. Vidyard gives us the ability to track viewership by specific individuals, and send retargeted content via Marketo to lead score each viewer.
  • Their customer service is fantastic. They have a dedicated team of people who are consistently updating the platform and solving our niche questions.
  • The UI is simple. It's fairly easy to use and the interface has a clean look.
  • The sales process was relatively simple and concise. We knew what we were buying, what it integrated with, and how much each package costs.
  • Personalized video. Their personalized video engine has brought in some great results for us which is unlike any other video platform.
  • Would be interesting to see an ROI calculator built into the platform.
  • Benchmark analytics... showing what optimization tactics are most widely used and successful.
  • An online chat for support built into the system, rather than an email ticket.
The integration works extremely well with Marketo to Salesforce, meaning our whole team can see the results with video marketing. I also really enjoy their resource hub... any marketer at level has the opportunity to learn and implement video marketing tactics. Their video player is also quite flexible. You can do everything from personalized video, interactive video, and context based calls-to-action.
Read Brendan McCrann's full review
Rob Bois profile photo
August 25, 2016

Vidyard Review: "Game changing video marketing platform"

Vidyard is our single video content management system for any externally facing video content. Any of our video content that gets syndicated out on our web site or third party channels such as YouTube will be fed via Vidyard. The marketing department is managing our video content through Vidyard, but any video content being consumed by the rest of the company or broader market is also being tracked by our Vidyard system.
  • A single point of analytics for all video content.
  • Detailed engagement metrics tied to individual leads.
  • Ability to easily add calls to action to video content anywhere I want.
  • Single point of video syndication across channels.
  • New feature to personalize video content (haven't used this yet but am looking forward to it).
  • I'd like to see the user interface refreshed a bit.
  • The concept of videos versus players can be confusing to some users (this is being addressed).
  • More configurable customizable reporting.
Unlike some other video CMS systems, Vidyard is purpose-built for B2B video marketing. It integrates nicely with our marketing automation system (Eloqua) so we can actually track when and how actual leads are consuming video content. This can be a very powerful buying signal to share with sales. And I've found that when adding calls to action directly to video content I've seen much higher form conversion rates than traditional channels like web or email.
Read Rob Bois's full review
Ken Roden profile photo
August 05, 2016

Review: "Vidyard- great product but make sure you get trained"

We use Vidyard in the Marketing and Product Marketing department. It it used to host videos and we use the analytics to optimize the videos for prime watching. The videos range from case studies, to quick tips and tricks, and product how tos.

Vidyard is really helping us see what videos have an impact, I would like the UX to be a little more "friendly" and to have analytics be easier to use.
  • Video storage with quick uploads
  • High level analytics to help you understand how viewers are engaging with the video asset.
  • Great service! They are so friendly and helpful when you have time to reach out.
  • Overall great, sometimes UX is a little confusing. I am not always sure where to go when I want to dig deep in the product.
  • Analytics could be more helpful
  • Integrations, I wish it worked with the solutions I use but that is a common issue with SaaS products
Vidyard is great for video storage and getting high level analytics on how to use the product.
Vidyard is harder to use if you don't have a lot of time to learn a new product.
Read Ken Roden's full review
Preston Miller profile photo
July 25, 2016

Review: "Vidyard is a great video solution for your business."

Vidyard is our video platform of choice. It helps us connect with our audience and share stories from our customers. Vidyard has some really cool features like video gating, live streaming and video playlists. It helps us control the video experience more so than something like just embedding a YouTube video on our website.
  • Vidyard puts you in control of your company's video experience with some very powerful features.
  • Vidyard is easy to use and the interface can be used by anyone in your organization.
  • Vidyard is great for content that is gated like webinars and other evergreen content.
  • The video buckets are a bit clunky.
  • Integrations with other platforms are not 100% solid.
Vidyard is a rock solid video player solution that just works. You don't have to mess around with technical stuff to upload a video and have it embedded on your website in under 5 minutes. If you want to do more technical stuff with your video content like multiple tracks in a video or complicated gating that syncs with email marketing platforms then you might want to look elsewhere.
Read Preston Miller's full review
Cassandra Jowett profile photo
July 22, 2016

"Vidyard takes your video marketing strategy to the next level"

We use Vidyard as our video marketing platform at Influitive. Vidyard hosts all of our videos, both internal and external, and we've embedded Vidyard players across our website, from our homepage to our product pages to our careers page to our blog posts and everywhere in between. We also have a Vidyard video hub for the videos from our annual conference, Advocamp, and we used Vidyard's personalized video technology to run a campaign earlier this year.
  • Integration with marketing automation and CRM
  • Customer service and support
  • Modern video player that looks great everywhere
  • CTAs/forms on videos
  • The platform isn't always as intuitive as I'd like
  • Challenging to manage videos in bulk
  • Event builder requires knowledge of HTML/CSS - WYSIWYG/drag and drop would be better
Vidyard is well suited for marketing teams for whom video is no longer just a "nice to have". When you need to measure everything and want to treat potential customers who watch videos just like you treat prospects who download eBooks or attend webinars (i.e., turn them into leads, score them and send them over to your sales team to follow up with), Vidyard is the way to go. If you're not interested in MAP/CRM integration or just need a lightweight video hosting solution, Vidyard may not be the most cost-effective option.
Read Cassandra Jowett's full review
Tim Madel profile photo
July 13, 2016

Review: "Vidyard: great tool for managing and distributing videos"

Vidyard is used globally to manage our growing collection of marketing videos. We use it to distribute these videos to our website and other social platforms. The platform allows us to centrally manage videos in a number of different languages and access them globally.
  • Personalization of videos
  • A multitude of embedding options
  • Integration with marketing automation platforms
  • Organizing videos into channels
  • Support for different titles and filenames
If you have a large number of videos Vidyard may be challenging to help keep them organized. If you use Marketo and want to share your videos on YouTube as well as other social platforms, then Vidyard will be an appropriate solutions.
Read Tim Madel's full review
Nicholas Gaede profile photo
July 12, 2016

User Review: "Vidyard for Sales and Marketing"

Our company uses Vidyard for video hosting, sales enablement and metrics. Our platform is connected to Marketo and Salesforce, so it is used primarily by marketing and sales. The main benefit our organization gets from Vidyard is the metrics. We can set performance indicators for individual videos, track their success in reaching these indicators, and make changes if they fail to do so.
  • Account management. Our account manager has been great, with us every step of the way, making adjustments, answering questions etc.
  • Support. Vidyard's support team is very responsive.
  • Engagement. Vidyard does a great job engaging with their clients. We feel like they want us to do well.
  • Reports. The reports you can export with Vidyard, which would be very useful for internal reporting, are not functional. Some data is not included.
Vidyard is the perfect solution for Marketing departments who run a lot of video campaigns. You can set goals for an individual video, measure that video's success against your goals, and make changes as necessary. The platform is also great with a Salesforce integration, as you can give your sales team easy access to any video they want, so they can engage with leads, clients and contacts.
Read Nicholas Gaede's full review
Andy Vevang profile photo
June 10, 2016

"Vidyard Review for Enterprise"

We use Vidyard to host and distribute our videos on internal and external web properties and also sync to our Youtube playlist. We use the Vidyard "Hub" (landing page) feature, containing all our videos, as a marketing web destination. Using Vidyard simplifies the video distribution process and allows us to create unique calls to action for each video and track many important video analytics in our marketing automation tool via API. This allows us to set up automated emails and other actions to increase relevance and boost our marketing efforts. We also use the embed codes available in Vidyard to control video content that is distributed to our media partners, or external sites. This allow us to simply update the video chapters within a "player" and the video will instantly will be updated on our paid placements on third party websites. The ability to add language subtitles for our international customers is key.
  • The ability to have all of my video content hosted and distributed from a single location. Great video quality, custom calls to action and splashscreen A/B testing are among some of my favorite features.
  • The account setup allows me to control users across multiple divisions within our enterprise.
  • Play HD quality video on any hardware device and the ability to sync with our company's Youtube account with little effort.
  • Easy-to-use content management system. Controls for all aspects of the video and player are clear and easy to understand.
  • Customer service and support – great responsiveness from the Vidyard team. If there is any question to be answered, they are there for you. You will not be disappointed.
  • I would like to see a dashboard where I could view all of my videos that are currently using embed code (hosted) on third party websites. Sort of an overview of what videos I am running externally at any given point.
  • CMS feature to have the ability to select a set of videos and export all at once instead of one by one.
Vidyard is well suited both for enterprise and medium-sized company applications. May be cost-prohibitive for smaller organizations (just guessing here). Great tool for any company, in my opinion.
Read Andy Vevang's full review

About Vidyard

Vidyard’s offers a Video Platform for marketing and sales teams. It aims to provide all of the tools and data needed to maximize audience engagement, move prospects through the sales funnel, and measure the real impact and ROI of video.

Vidyard Features

Has featureSales Enablement Tools

Vidyard Screenshots

Vidyard Integrations

Vidyard Competitors

Pricing is based on a number of factors and implementation criteria, so we don't have any set pricing packages. All plans are customized to fit the needs and budgets of our customers.

Vidyard Support Options