4-Year ION Guru
Updated January 08, 2018
4-Year ION Guru
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with ion interactive
My company uses ION to create dynamic landing pages for Fortune 500 companies across the country. ION allows us to create custom experiences that are easy to upload, tag and track reporting.
- You can easily integrate targeted experiences with rules and advances rules.
- ION provides templates, but also gives you the option to upload custom HTML ensuring we are aligned with our clients' brand standards/look & feel.
- Form validation.
- It would definitely be beneficial to have the ability to copy page rules from creative to creative/page to page.
- There is no option for form validation when there is more than one form on the page.
- More 'UNDO' opportunities are necessary.
- We can deploy tagged pages faster.
- It allows non-web design people to update and create pages.
- Stellar tech support that are so quick to respond when consoles are down.
ion interactive (ION) is well suited for companies that want to test several pages and variations. It's well suited for local agent pages. We can create hundreds of local pages with just one template tied to data sources.
Ion, by Rock Content Feature Ratings
Using ion interactive
I have been using ION for 5 years and I feel that the support team has been amazing! Their chat support feature is so easy to use and very convenient when I need a quick answer. Most recently I was in a situation where I was setting up email integrations and was missing one step. Dave was very helpful (and is the most knowledgable ION guru) and problem was solved immediately.
Like to use
Feel confident using
- data management
- business rules
- creating campaigns
- splitting traffic
- creating URLs
- copying framework
- copying business rules
- QAing in preview mode
Yes, but I don't use it