Overall Satisfaction with iSpring Suite
I've been using iSpring software since version 6. It has been a critical component for providing hybrid learning opportunities to first response professionals for more than a decade. When the pandemic hit and lockdowns enforced, the first responder community still needed to educate, train, and sustain a robust workforce. Having used iSpring for such a long period of time, we were able to continue classes with few interruptions. As for the software itself, it has become incredibly user friendly, intuitive, and easy to teach to all of our instructors and content developers!
- Easy to use and intuitive for your educators
- Publishes in the most common formats for LMS use
- Easy to edit previous products and re-publish as needed
- I would like to see computer voiceover options within the desktop client.
- Better video editing interface or integration with open-source video editing.
- The iSpring software costs are becoming a bit excessive, it used to be quite affordable.
- Ease of use
- Flexible publishing format
- We have continued our hybrid education delivery without interruption.
- We are able to easily update training files rather than having to re-create.
- Adobe Captivate and Prezi
iSpring is much more intuitive than both Adobe Captivate as well as Prezi. iSpring is also much easier for me to teach others to use.
Do you think iSpring Suite delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with iSpring Suite's feature set?
Did iSpring Suite live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of iSpring Suite go as expected?
Would you buy iSpring Suite again?
Without a doubt, iSpring software is the BEST product out there! However, it is becoming priced out of reality for small, non-profit agencies. I would have recommended this as the first purchase option 5 years ago, however pricing has become more of a determining factor for those asking me for recommendations.