Overall Satisfaction with Jamf Pro
We use Jamf Pro to remotely manage and maintain devices for all users. All departments and users are enrolled through Jamf Pro and managed remotely as much as possible. We rely heavily on JAMF Pro to manage remote users by sending software patches, fixes, and updates. It is highly used to install and support new applications on the different devices utilized by our users.
- Install updates, patches, or new applications.
- Lock lost or stolen devices.
- Allow users to install or update applications on their own time.
- Change policies to allow or restrict certain preferences.
- Have report templates for application usage.
- Better details on user analytics.
- Capability to use the Self Service to install/update applications.
- Remotely lock/erase devices.
- Manage all devices in one central location.
- Employee morale is higher due to the fact that they don't have to lose time taking their device to the Technology office for updates or new application installs.
- More efficient use of time when new devices have to be deployed.
- Ability to have different builds to image devices. There is no need to use a single monolithic image for all devices.
Do you think Jamf Pro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jamf Pro's feature set?
Did Jamf Pro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jamf Pro go as expected?
Would you buy Jamf Pro again?
Jamf Pro is well suited to push different applications to a specific device. It is also very helpful to have the ability to create groups of devices or users, which gives us the ability to control what gets deployed in a more granular way. It also gives us the capability to allow users to install, update, and upgrade devices and applications remotely.