Overall Satisfaction with Jira Software
We love to try new services for the project management area, and we have decided to stay with Jira as the main platform for scheduling and workflow configuration, which we can extend as much as needed, and where we can add employee information depending on the desired scope of work.
- It is easy to know the status of the work situation in the project at all times because all users in the project are informed of every event.
- Jira has an above-average quality of integration with project services, which allows it to be used in conjunction with many online storage or instant messaging services.
- Atlassian constantly sends out newsletters about updates that are released for the Jira platform, which keeps us informed at all times about new software enhancements and strategies we can apply using these new dynamics to work better.
- Jira does not include a manual configuration function for editing workflows using information modeling strategies.
- The platform tends to be slow when working with external workflows while they load.
- Jira does not integrate with Analytics tracking platforms extensive enough to be able to review our performance figures during marketing campaigns we do to the project from some other non-Atlassian software.
- With its excellent and extensive deployment, it is totally possible to work from Jira on cell phones.
- We can create messages with different levels of reach and privacy.
- The ROI of the company has increased a lot in the last period of time of working with Jira, which makes us sure that there have been good results.
- It is possible to compare the impact of the platform against others that have been used previously to manage projects, thanks to the fact that ROI reports are easy to export.
Do you think Jira Software delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jira Software's feature set?
Did Jira Software live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jira Software go as expected?
Would you buy Jira Software again?
Jira lets us collect information on all bugs or issues related to our platform from the start of performance testing, which lets us know that it is an appropriate service for issue tracking, in case we need to write them down and review them later. It is more than promising enough to be able to count on a representative of the Atlassian team to solve all our doubts concerning the use of the platform, and they usually work around the clock, which allows us to communicate with them regardless of the working hours taken. Regarding the usability design of the Jira platform, we have been shown that there is a huge advantage in terms of deployment and structure, so Jira could be one of the most ergonomic project management based services available today.