Value for money
August 02, 2021
Value for money
Engineer in Quality AssuranceComputer Software Company, 11-50 employees
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Jitsi
I started using Jitsi as a medium to connect with my team members as we all are working from home. It is a great tool for having a one-on-one as well as for a group conference of more than 15 people. I generally use it to have talked with my colleague regarding the work process.
- Hosting meetings
- Sharing screen
- Business call
- Personal call
- Screen sharing is fluctuating which can be improved
- It consumes a lot of bandwidth even while text sharing via screen share
- Video quality can be improved for video calls
- During this global pandemic, it has been a very useful tool for setting up meetings and getting on with everyday office work.
- Good quality audio to have a online phone call with anyone.
Do you think Jitsi Meet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jitsi Meet's feature set?
Did Jitsi Meet live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Jitsi Meet go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy Jitsi Meet again?
I think anyone can use host a meeting using Jitsi easily. It has user-friendly UI. It can be used for daily meetings, small online conferences, etc. Jitsi is best for having a quick conference call without having to think of its setup process. You can also create a separate lobby for people to wait while other people are busy talking in the main room.
Jitsi Meet Feature Ratings
High quality audio
High quality video
Low bandwidth requirements
Integrates with social media
Record meetings / events
Participant roles & permissions
Confidential attendee list