Overall Satisfaction with Jolt
Jolt is being used across my entire organization. Food Safety is our primary focus. Jolt helps us accomplish that task in a few ways. First, we use Jolt Labels to manage our DayDot Labeling process. All items are in Jolt identifying the item, shelf life, creation/expiration dates, and crew member name. No longer writing labels after manually calculating expirations, they are printed based on simply selecting the item (so the info is always right). Second, we use Jolt Lists to drive everything we do, from compliance, cleaning, COVID19, and preventative maintenance tasks. Finally, we use Jolt Communication tools for mass communications and to store information in a consolidated, available anywhere manner. Must be working as we earned a 99.5 Health Dept Sanitation Rating and fully expect to earn a DQ Pride Award.
- LABELS: food safety always because shelf life is always to spec.
- CHECKLISTS: daily and recurring tasks always in front of leadership and the team - accountability to perform is extremely important.
- COMMUNICATION: message blasts ensure all get messages and they know it's from work. Information store provides for centralized, always available "tribal knowledge" which means knowledge is in the hands of all not a few.
- SENSORS: have saved much money and eliminated the headaches of failed refrigeration equipment. Great for health dept audits and more importantly Food Safety.
- TEMPERATURE PROBE: save time and money with electronic measuring, capturing, and workflow as it regards the multiple time daily task of taking food temps.
- Message Blasts would be better if attachments could be included.
- Information being searchable would make for a powerful knowledge-base.
- Removing the 300 character messsge length from Message Blast would be helpful.
- Having A=announcements available without the requirement of having to use the timekeeping system.
- Enhancing platform stability pertaining to Zebra printers would be appreciated.
- Sensor/hub communication stability can be improved.
- Sensor/hub communication distance can be improved.
- Sales increases year one have been unimaginable due to cleanliness and quality.
- Not losing a freezer and a walk-in saved thousands in food waste. Further, the issue was identified BEFORE it occurred so we could address it appropriately.
- Don't know how you value health dept sanitation rating but it is critical for me. 99.5 out of the gate was fully enabled by Jolt.
Jolt is head and shoulders above any paper solution. Because of the strength of the lists, labels, sensors, and temperature probes, I don't believe there is any better or more comprehensive tool on the market.
Any time I call, they are always on the mark. Happened like this from my very first discovery conversation.
Do you think Jolt delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jolt's feature set?
Did Jolt live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jolt go as expected?
Would you buy Jolt again?
Any restaurant situation. Will improve food safety and overall cleanliness.