Overall Satisfaction with Jolt
As a food manufacturer that maintains SQF Certification, Jolt has been a critical element in our ability to manage our food safety documentation. All employees have electronic access to any log they may need to complete. There is no need to have clipboards or binders all over the facility. When we are audited, all the logs are readily available to the auditor in one place. The auditors love the ease it adds to the process and the time it saves. Additionally, the fact that I have our walk-in cooler and freezer temperatures on my phone at all times saved us thousands of dollars. When our freezer unit went down on a Saturday when we were closed, I received an alert that the temperature was out of range. I went to the facility to investigate and was able to move our frozen product to a temporary storage unit before we lost it to spoil.
- Very easy to set up.
- Extremely flexible/customizable.
- Simple to use considering all it does.
- Remote temperature monitoring.
- Wifi monitor for cooler temperatures goes offline occasionally.
- Would like to be able to remove lines from a log that are not always applicable rather than entering an N/A.
- Jolt saved us thousands of dollars by alerting us when our freezer went down.
- Has allowed me to be out of the facility to sell our product since I can manage logs remotely. As a result, our sales revenues are up significantly.
When I have had questions or needed technical support, I have received a very prompt response to my emails. The answers are concise and if there are instructions they are easy to follow and implement. All interactions I have had with the Jolt team have been a very positive experience.
Simply put, it is just SO easy to set up and use. And, most important, it is easy to train new employees on how to use it, so when we have any turnover we have a seamless transition. This is critical for SQF Certification, as often there is a period with new employees you have to ask for mercy from an auditor and explain the learning curve. That is not needed with Jolt in place.
Do you think Jolt delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jolt's feature set?
Did Jolt live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jolt go as expected?
Would you buy Jolt again?
In the food manufacturing industry, I can't think of an area where Jolt would NOT be well suited. We are a tiny company and have found it to increase our efficiency and communications. A larger facility with multiple departments and levels of management would be able to delegate, track, and record myriad information all on a mobile device. And they can do so from literally ANYWHERE. Even if out of the facility. Even if someone else is reviewing the information at the same time. And no lost clipboards or log books!
6 - CEO, Operations Manager, Food Safety Coordinator, All production and packaging employees.
- Freezer/Cooler temperature monitoring
- Food safety logs for audits
- Training records
- Training records
- Time clock (maybe not innovative, but an unexpected bonus.)
- Remote temperature monitoring
Like to use
Easy to use
Technical support not required
Quick to learn
Feel confident using