https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/LS/qv/PP5R27X0T16Z.JPEGShipStation truly makes my Shipping Easy!We are using ShipStation right now for all of our fulfillment for our sales from our website at www.buiced.com. It addresses the problem of how to ship trhe orders that come into out site, and I can honestly say it does a GREAT job. It is very well done and set up, and honestly could not run my business without it!,The User Interface is good, although there is A LOT in there and so you really need to spend time looking at all areas. Their Postage Rates with USPS are amazing, I mean REALLY GOOD. I found that they're pretty good with getting back promptly with Customer Service needs and issues as well.,I am not sure why you cannot Close Out Shipments from previous days. Also, for some reason, the BAR CODE for the End of the Day Shipments does NOT scan at the USPS offices. I have had to PRINT it out. When you Schedule A Pick Up, it should pull the End of Day Shipment info into that area, so we don't have to fill it out again. Maybe I am missing something, but I don't feel like it does that.,10,I can't really answer this since I don't know costs of other competitors well enough. I will say that when I compare Shipping Rates of Shipstation vs. Shopify Shipping, ShipStation wins so that is helping our bottomline and expenses. I also think that the ease of use saves labor time, so that also helps.,,Shopify, Klaviyo, MailChimp, SquarespaceIf you're deciding on Shipworks and ShipStation read this!We use ShipStation for all our package shipments. ShipStation connects with BrightPearl seamlessly so all orders are updated in real time which is key for our Customer Support personnel.,Easy to set up and implement. Easy to create box sizes that are commonly used by the warehouse/shipping department. Customer support is always there to help. Strong integration with BrightPearl.,It'd be great to see Freight on ShipStation, especially ones like FedEx or UPS. It would be great if items aren't actually shipped out of ShipStation to not count against the quota. For instance if we sell something straight from the store and the support person working in BrightPearl "picks" the order it goes to ShipStation and if the person just says "shipped" it counts against the quota. The only items going against the quota should be ones where labels are actually printed. It would be perfect to be able to say what products are in each box. Being able to print off packing lists for each box with exactly what's inside would be extremely helpful!,9,Being able to get tracking out to customer quickly and accurately. The ease of use by our employees has saved them time and frustration.,,Adobe Acrobat DC, Magento Community EditionShipStation Makes your Shipping World a Happy PlaceShipstation is used by our shipping department. Shipstation allows us to update our API Brightpearl with tracking information which in turn updates our selling channels.,Immediate tracking information provided to customers. Ability to create manual shipments. Allows us to compare pricing for UPS versus USPS.,Creating End of Day reports can sometimes be an issue if there is a holiday that only affects my state and Shipstation does not change setting on their end in a timely fashion. I occasionally have a problem importing new SKUs and having all the settings updated correctly.,10,The positive impact Shipstation has had is to provide tracking information to customers with no manual intervention. The less manual intervention, the more we save on labor costs.,Dropbox, QuickBooks Online
ShipStation

ShipStation Reviews

ShipStation
Filter 13 vetted ShipStation reviews and ratings
Ray Doustdar profile photo
February 02, 2018

Review: "ShipStation truly makes my Shipping Easy!"

• The User Interface is good, although there is A LOT in there and so you really need to spend time looking at all areas.
  • Their Postage Rates with USPS are amazing, I mean REALLY GOOD.
  • I found that they're pretty good with getting back promptly with Customer Service needs and issues as well.
  • I am not sure why you cannot Close Out Shipments from previous days.
  • Also, for some reason, the BAR CODE for the End of the Day Shipments does NOT scan at the USPS offices. I have had to PRINT it out.
  • When you Schedule A Pick Up, it should pull the End of Day Shipment info into that area, so we don't have to fill it out again. Maybe I am missing something, but I don't feel like it does that.
Very well suited for any Web business. We are a small to medium size company, and I think this can scale to large ones as well, no problem.
Read Ray Doustdar's full review
Will Thompson profile photo
March 23, 2017

Review: "If you're deciding on Shipworks and ShipStation read this!"

• Easy to set up and implement.
  • Easy to create box sizes that are commonly used by the warehouse/shipping department.
  • Customer support is always there to help.
  • Strong integration with BrightPearl.
  • It'd be great to see Freight on ShipStation, especially ones like FedEx or UPS.
  • It would be great if items aren't actually shipped out of ShipStation to not count against the quota. For instance if we sell something straight from the store and the support person working in BrightPearl "picks" the order it goes to ShipStation and if the person just says "shipped" it counts against the quota. The only items going against the quota should be ones where labels are actually printed.
  • It would be perfect to be able to say what products are in each box. Being able to print off packing lists for each box with exactly what's inside would be extremely helpful!
This is a great piece of software. We tried other types and found them very difficult to maneuver and to add information. ShipStation is very user friendly and allows the user to really make the product work for them.
Read Will Thompson's full review
Tammy Cameron profile photo
March 16, 2017

Review: "ShipStation Makes your Shipping World a Happy Place"

• Immediate tracking information provided to customers.
  • Ability to create manual shipments.
  • Allows us to compare pricing for UPS versus USPS.
  • Creating End of Day reports can sometimes be an issue if there is a holiday that only affects my state and Shipstation does not change setting on their end in a timely fashion.
  • I occasionally have a problem importing new SKUs and having all the settings updated correctly.
I have only used Shipstation in my current position where up to the minute tracking information needs to be communicated through to many selling channels and I believe it is the best solution for that application.
Read Tammy Cameron's full review

ShipStation Scorecard Summary

About ShipStation

ShipStation is an order fulfillment, inventory management, and shipping hub for eCommerce businesses. It allows users to import, manage, and ship orders from the ShipStation hub, which can coordinate multiple online sales channels and multiple carriers. ShipStation also offers branded package tracking, discounted UPS and FedEx shipping rates, and a mobile app that allows users to ship orders on the go.