Overall Satisfaction with Jolt
We use Jolt to document all of our HACCP and food safety records, from temperatures to lot numbers to CCP documentation and verification and corrective actions. It is great to have one central location for all records and to avoid the mess of paper. Also, it's very beneficial to be able to access the records from anywhere rather than having to be at the location.
- Drop lists are an awesome addition to make records easier to navigate.
- Corrective action automation is also a great recent addition.
- The customer service is very helpful and responsive.
- Need a "if this, then that" feature that goes beyond the yes/no options.
- Would like the capability to upload pictures rather than having to take them at the time.
Anytime that I have contacted Jolt Support, they have always been prompt to respond, very friendly, helpful, and informative.
There are still some features that would make our lives easier. Many have been added, but we still have to do some workarounds to make everything fit together.
Do you think Jolt delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Jolt's feature set?
Did Jolt live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Jolt go as expected?
Would you buy Jolt again?
Works very well for recording temperatures and other HACCP and CCP records. We tried to use it to document recipe information per batch and lot number information, but that got to be overwhelming and cumbersome.