Justworks is just right!
March 01, 2018
Justworks is just right!
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Justworks
We used Justworks across the organization for payroll and benefits administration. It addresses issues with benefits, time off requests, calendar tracking, employee perks, tracking Human Resources documents, and overall Human Resources administration. It really allows me to do a broad scope of things Human Resources wise, with very little resources at my disposal.
- They are particularly good at document organization, and access.
- Justworks is great with outlining benefits options and being a resource for employees to contact directly, which takes a lot of pressure off of the HR Manager.
- Justworks does a superb job streamlining PTO policy and administration.
- Justworks makes it easy to do a little without many resources. It is a great tool for any size organization looking to leverage their resources efficiently.
- Justworks could definitely use review functions and employee progress tracking.
- They could definitely benefit from having more of 401k options/partners.
- I would like to see better integration with user systems; for example: syncing with Outlook or iCal once an employee PTO is approved, so it goes right to the company calendar without requiring manual check/addition to the calendar.
- Positive Positive Positive! For the price point, it achieves many goals we need.
- Because it allows us to leverage minimal resources to get a lot done, its ROI has been great.
- Justworks has also allowed our company to concentrate energy in areas other than Human Resources which is also a benefit to its ROI.
Justworks, outside of employee tracking, offers an entire suite of Human Resources tools for a relatively inexpensive price. Although these other tools may be a little more in depth to certain HRMS applications we need, none are as broad and impactful in our business, especially for the price point. Justworks is a great value, and they provide great support.
Realistically, I think Justworks can be useful in many scenarios. First and foremost it is great for basic payroll, benefits administration, standard requests, and Human Resources documentation, but lacks in other human resource application areas like performance tracking, interoffice communication, and otherwise. Although there are opportunities for this integration, and I believe they are working on performance tracking.