Overall Satisfaction with Kahoot!
Kahoot! is a great tool for implementing gaming aspects in learning activities at the university level. We used it in our school of Architecture, design, and planning for Bachelor of Architecture units. Most students find it to be very engaging and interactive. I have also been on the receiving end of using Kahoot!, as it was used by the SES teaching activities, where I was in a role of a student.
- Quiz Challenges (who answers first and provides correct answers)
- Interactive activities and different types of questions
- Engaging animations and effects
- It was extremely annoying that I needed to have 2 devices to use Kahoot! properly, my laptop AND my phone
- Mobile app needs more work and further development
- it was sometimes hard to see the answers on a mobile screen
- a useful tool to test knowledge
- can motivate students to do better, be competitive
- negative: requires to have 2 devices to run live polling + presentation
Do you think Kahoot! delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Kahoot!'s feature set?
Did Kahoot! live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Kahoot! go as expected?
Would you buy Kahoot! again?
This tool can be very useful to test students' understanding and knowledge in a Knowledge Quiz/gaming scenario.: Who is the first and answers the most questions correctly. Kahoot! will display both winners and runners up automatically. On the other hand when students are not knowledgeable, fast, or just shy this approach might not be effective and even counter-productive.