Overall Satisfaction with Kameleoon
Kameleoon is mainly used by our marketing/e-commerce team but it is also well known across our technical team. The vendor claims the solution has been designed for marketers - which is true - but I definitely think it is a good idea that our technical team is also aware of what the solution can do to ease their work as well. We mainly use Kameleoon to optimize our homepage (through MVT tests) and to improve our sales tunnel. We also use Kameleoon on a daily basis for small changes which are done in a matter of minutes. In a nutshell, we use Kameleoon for all changes we want to implement to check if they are right or wrong decisions.
- Changing text, CTAs size or color, or moving blocks is done very easily by non-technical folks.
- I can tell that Kameleoon’s CSS selector is particularly neat and robust: it identifies all existing CSS layers, so you are able to make the change you really want.
- If you want to make advanced changes, you do it through CSS/JS code injection which works quite well as well.
- I think the last version of their reporting is also very intuitive and powerful with its segment & filter capabilities.
- Interface of the graphics editor is quite conceptual. It is fine after a few days but it takes a little while to recognize some icons.
- Their online tutorial could also be easily improved.
- If you want to do major graphical changes on your website, you will have to inject JS and CSS code which requires some technical background but I don’t know if that point can be improved.
- Kameleoon definitely has a positive impact on our objectives. Roughly 40% of our tests give us an uplift.
- 30% of our tests do not give any winner among variations.
- 20% give a downlift but I do consider that even in this case, our ROI is positive: as a matter of fact, Kameleoon identifies that our idea for change was misleading: we can stop the test and we do not implement the expected change which saves us traffic and money we would have lost otherwise!
Kameleoon is our favorite A/B testing and personalization solution. Thanks to their WYSIWYG editor tool, we can easily make changes to our website without writing a single line of code. Their reporting is also very clear and understandable for all users. The solution is improving on a regular basis. Kameleoon’s support team is very reactive and knowledgeable on our business needs. Kameleoon is the easiest A/B testing tool I’ve used so far (I do not have a significant technical background). I would definitely recommend it with a rate of 9 to 10.