Reviews (1-25 of 41)
- The Kameleoon team dedicated to us has always been very reactive and gave us a lot of recommendations.
- Their background and knowledge of the industry are also key elements.
- We have established a trusting relationship with Kameleoon--they fully manage and deploy personalizations for us, without the help of our IT team.
- Kameleoon is also very stable; the customer will have a better experience with no flickering, and all the data is perfectly sent to the BO for analysis.
- Kameleoon is plugged into our workbench (SalesForce). We are able to track the leads they send us (very qualified leads), check the transformation rate, and see our ROI.
- The solution is very robust but the implementation at the very beginning could take a while, depending on the IT team (customer side) to implement the script, especially when you use different domain names.
Using Kameleoon's platform is appropriate to
- The solution is really easy to use once you get the hang of it; but it takes a bit of practice before you get the most out of it.
- Thanks to Kameleoon's graphic editor, we can make simple changes but also use the code editor if we want to make deeper experiences.
- None for the moment. The tool meets all of our needs and the CSM team is very reactive on all our requests.
We have a great relationship with the customer success team. Thanks to their expertise, we have improved our knowledge of personalization strategies and it had a real impact on our business.
- The support team is very helpful and supportive
- The planning and implementation of tests is accurate and detailed
- Kameleoons' employees have a wide range of online knowledge that is shared with customers and supports the tests
- As our website is not based on any standard software, implementing tests on our own is not so easy
Thanks to one of their widgets, we are able to create very fastly a lot of pop-in and personalize our promotional campaigns.
- The graphic editor is easy-handling a lot of aestetic changes.
- Thanks to Kameleoon we are also able to set-up a test roadmap very quickly that deliver relevant results.
- More, when needed, a qualified consultant can help us to build more complex tests, when code is required.
- You need a technical level to setup advanced tests. But the Kameleoon team can help you if you don't have the skills in your company
- This is a complete and powerful tool. You can esaly learn how to use it even if you're not a developer.
- Thanks to its simple and intuitive interface, we can test UX hypotheses through AB tests and web personalization on our site.
- None for the moment. Kameleoon is really easy to use.
Kameleoon is used mainly by the Customer Experience team, but also collects needs from other departments, especially the Marketing and Content teams.
We use it for a large number of applications: A/B testing of UX features and navigation routes, content and product personalizations, sales and marketing campaigns, etc.
Some of the personalization projects that we launched have been running for over a year and allow us to significantly improve our conversion rate and generate impressive value (in millions of euros).
- We have a very good relationship with our CSM and with Kameleoon’s technical team. We trust them fully to help us with the set-up of A/B tests and personalizations, analysis of results and with any technical matter that we may encounter. They always do their best to be as responsive as possible, and our communications are always very fluid.
- One thing that adds considerable value is that they take into account our inputs to their product roadmap.
- We work closely with the Kameleoon Product team to gather our feedback on the platform, and they take into account our needs to improve the platform and build new features.
- As discussed with the Kameleoon team, there are a few non-essential features that would be helpful to us and that are not yet native in the platform, such as the creation of archive folders (at the moment, this works only with a tag system) and the possibility to receive alert notifications on our smartphones (only email alerts exist for now).
The tool is used by the digital team. We are working closely with our dedicated account manager on the roadmap creation.
The Kameleoon consulting team helps us to find perfect AB tests to run and relevant KPIs to analyze. We do a lot of onsite optimizations and before giving them to the production team, we need to test them and analyze the impact on conversion.
- A/B testing
- A/B tested traffic
- Multvariate tests (MVT)
- Allocated traffic
- Targeting criterias
- Reports and analysis dashboard
- Small fixes on UI during simulations modes
- Allow me to archive tests
The dashboard is also one of the main features of Kameleoon. In a few minutes, I can correctly analyze my datas, and share it with my colleagues with confidence.
Less appropriate for branding strategy.
- It's perfect for A/B testing. Let's you create as many variations as you want.
- Easy to manage back office.
- Great support with an always-available contact person.
- Fast response to requests.
- You can also code tests on your own.
- If you make changes to the code in the back office by your self, chances are the code gets overwritten by a code push from the dev team. This happens only if you are working simultaneously on the same test, but I wish there were some kind of diff tool so that my changes would still apply.
- Easily test color changes of CTA, wording, message, layout, etc.
- No need of technical skills (no IT team in the company).
- The personalization tool is very powerful.
- The proximity with our Kameleoon team: CSM, Technical Account Manager, Team Lead, … and once in a while the CPO. They are always challenging and willing to help us with the setup/technical aspects and the results of our campaigns.
- We have a voice in Kameleoon’s product roadmap and its orientation. Our feedback matters and we also get notified as soon as there is an amazing feature coming out to start using it right away.
- The platform! There is not doubt that the company has a strong technological DNA. There are tons of native targeting criteria, CRM or analytics tools bridges, the widget library is long, etc. And their API is very cool!
- A campaign dashboard that could be generated when selecting several campaigns with the same purpose (non essential but could be useful).
It allows us to rationalize our development and learn about the impact of our actions and about our customers.
- Traffic splitter is very efficient.
- The Kamaleoon staff is very tech-oriented.
- The script is optimized to minimize the loading time.
- People are available when you need help.
- The graphic editor doesn't allow any control or fine tuning.
- The target module settings is not flexible enough.
- Overall settings are not easy to achieve without technical help.
Analytics: it's much better to have an in-house tool to import the experiment data and analyze the results as native reports are very limited.
Test on mobile: until the latest release (which we haven't yet experimented), to set and test an experiment on mobile was very tedious.
MVT tests: the management of MVT test combinations is also touchy because a wrong move in traffic settings was not reversible.
Non-tech users : very difficult to set up a test that works fine without technical knowledge
- Intuitive interface
- Advanced personalizations based on clients' interests
- Support team's skills and availability.
- Constant innovation
- help from the Kameleoon technical team on some of the most advanced personalized experiences
If you want to determine conversion intent in real-time, Kameleoon uses AI to predict your visitors’ intention in real-time and drive transformational revenue growth.
- The ability to recognize different types of visitors and offer different experiences.
- The visual editor of Kameleoon is simple and easy to use.
- Training and the consulting that follows are also great.
- Advanced personalizations might require some coding resources. Could it be simplified?
At Europ Assistance, we’re dedicated to making sure our clients are safe and happy, providing them with personal assistance and insurance services in all of their life circumstances.
We’re using Kameleoon to A/B test and improve our website and to personalize the experience of our visitors. This last bit is essential to us as our clients have very different needs.
- Easy to install and to master.
- Support team's skills and availability.
- Segmentation possibilities.
- Kameleoon's back office could collect our analytics data
- I would love the tool to give us recommendations on the type of tests and/or personalization we could run.
- Really easy to integrate to our website (and to plug with other solutions).
- Simple to use, you can run your first campaigns in a few clicks.
- Strong Big Data infrastructure.
- Kameleoon teams are innovating a lot … and the platform may be down for shorts periods of time. No biggie.
- Fast and reliable results
- Great training to use the tool
- Available consultants when needed
- Visual editor
- Maybe the visual editor could be a little bit more complete so that we don’t have to code anything?
- Kameleoon is really a tool built for marketers. It’s very easy to install and use. In a few minutes you can launch A/B tests and personalizations on your own.
- Kameleoon’s team provides us with quite good advice on their blog. Every month we have new questions and they always come up with new ideas of best practices which are pretty useful.
- Kameleoon is very helpful in helping us implementing our most complex tests and campaigns.
- Even if we really don’t want to involve our IT department in our marketing actions, we sometimes have to call them to add CSS or JS code.
- If you have a technical person on your team, you will be just fine, but if not, you will have to involve IT people or ask Kameleoon’s team to help you create your tests.
- Fast and easy integration
- Reliable and super easy to use testing tool
- Strong segmentation abilities
- We would like not having to code anything when setting up advanced tests
- Some of the widgets they have are great but they could have more
- Create tests in just a few clicks.
- Powerful and insightful website auditing tool.
- Great consulting, wonderful team!
- Data reports are detailed and provide us with all the info we need. However, it sometimes takes time to dig for the right piece of data. Could the reporting tool be more pragmatic?
- Easy to use and very reliable.
- Great integration with other tools.
- The dashboard could be clearer when you analyze many goals at once.
- You need to be helped by a developer if you want to test more things that just the color of a button or the change of a picture.
Kameleoon Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Kameleoon?
Kameleoon is a personalization technology platform for real time omnichannel optimization and conversion. With features including A/B testing, user segmentation, customer behavior tracking and real time data, Kameleoon is designed to help businesses to increase online conversions and maximize revenue.
Kameleoon allows businesses to personalize their user experience and monitor the results through A/B testing. Users can create personalized experiences based on real time visitor probability to convert, calculated by Kameleoon's machine learning engine, or from setting up custom criteria.
Potential leads and conversions can be targeted with real time individual messages and content, and notifications or popups can be triggered to target users with exit intent, for instance. In order to monitor performance, Kameleoon allows users to carry out continuous A/B tests. Multivariate tests can also be deployed in order to test multiple combinations and allocate the best performing options to the most appropriate user cohorts.
They vendor states they're ranked first every year since 2017 in the IT category of the Growth Champions benchmark, published by Les Echos, and that more than 500 companies worldwide have already successfully implemented Kameleoon's user experience optimization solutions. They further state that Kameleoon has seen a three-digit annual growth in customers, revenues and employees since it was founded.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Enterprise||Quote||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Personalization||Quote||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
Consulting services are priced on demand
Kameleoon Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||12%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||38%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||50%|
Kameleoon Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Kameleoon Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||French, English, Russian|