Reviews (1-25 of 27)
February 25, 2020
Since we started A/B testing, we were always on the lookout for software that is not only reliable but also has great customer service in case there are technical issues. The service that we are getting from Kameleoon is outstanding. We had some technical issues so far but they were usually resolved within 24 hours. Plus they're not only providing technical support, but they also give us advice on tests and testing ideas based on all the different tests across several industries that they have experienced. If you are thinking about getting an A/B testing tool, then Kameleoon is definitely the right choice. It's not only a tool, it's also a community.
Read Samuel Hess's full review
Well suited for e-commerce (we don't work in other industries yet).
We started by using Kameleoon in our e-merchandising team but we quickly expanded its use to the whole e-business team. We use kameleoon in order to animate our website with specific animations or promotions and without taking time from our DSI team. We also run A/B tests to increase business performances.
Read karine dobrowolski's full review
Yes, I would recommend Kameleoon to my colleagues. Making informed design and marketing decisions with measurable results was a welcomed change for sure.
Le Petit Ballon http://www.lepetitballon.com/ is a subscription based wine box delivered every month at your doorstep. Our clients can subscribe directly on our website, so we have to be able to create relevant experiences to generate more leads on our site. We’re using Kameleoon to A/B test and personalize our user experience.
- The ability to recognize different types of visitors and offer different experiences.
- The visual editor of Kameleoon is simple and easy to use.
- Training and the consulting that follows are also great.
- Advanced personalizations might require some coding resources. Could it be simplified?
Read Grégoire REMY's full review
I would definitely recommend Kameleoon to any marketing team that wants to improve its website’s key metrics. We’re so far extremely happy with Kameleoon as it’s a great way for us to create a unique experience and gain new customers over our competitors on the market.
May 11, 2017
At Europ Assistance, we’re dedicated to making sure our clients are safe and happy, providing them with personal assistance and insurance services in all of their life circumstances.
We’re using Kameleoon to A/B test and improve our website and to personalize the experience of our visitors. This last bit is essential to us as our clients have very different needs.
- Easy to install and to master.
- Support team's skills and availability.
- Segmentation possibilities.
- Kameleoon's back office could collect our analytics data
- I would love the tool to give us recommendations on the type of tests and/or personalization we could run.
Read Céline Blain's full review
Kameleoon strengthens our online strategy and helps us to deliver a great experience to our visitors. I honestly believe there’s no counter argument to use such a tool as it’s necessary today to be able to create a unique online experience.
August 10, 2017
We use Kameleoon to A/B tests and run personalization campaigns. We’ve been working with Kameleoon for a couple years and can say it’s a very good solution out there to run real campaigns and get strong results. We want our technological ecosystem to be made of reliable solutions, and Kameleoon is part of it. Moreover, the solution is great to help marketing and tech teams work together!
Read Emeline Dermineur - Kramarz's full review
I’m already recommending the solution to e-commerce marketers.
August 04, 2017
We first started with Kameleoon to A/B test our website to make sure our clients are happy with the experience we offer. Today, we also run personalization campaigns, not only to improve our website, but also to create unique experiences.
Read Julien NOUET's full review
- Really easy to integrate to our website (and to plug with other solutions).
- Simple to use, you can run your first campaigns in a few clicks.
- Strong Big Data infrastructure.
- Kameleoon teams are innovating a lot … and the platform may be down for shorts periods of time. No biggie.
May 16, 2017
La Provence is one of the main newspapers in France. We cover every newsworthy topic and have a very broad readership. The Internet has definitely been a new step for the media industry and we need to keep up with what our readers want to see on our website to stay on top of the game. Today, we use Kameleoon to A/B test our website.
- Fast and reliable results
- Great training to use the tool
- Available consultants when needed
- Visual editor
- Maybe the visual editor could be a little bit more complete so that we don’t have to code anything?
Read Fabian Frydman's full review
I’m really happy with Kameleoon. I’m already recommending it and will keep on doing so.
January 17, 2017
It is mainly used by our marketing department. We made the choice to choose an A/B testing and personalization tool which is perfectly built for marketers and suited to their business needs. With Kameleoon, we can optimize our forms on our landing pages, change buttons’ colors, text, blocks arrangements… We can do many things we want on every page of our website without involving our IT department, which was one of our requirement when we decided to select a tool.
- Kameleoon is really a tool built for marketers. It’s very easy to install and use. In a few minutes you can launch A/B tests and personalizations on your own.
- Kameleoon’s team provides us with quite good advice on their blog. Every month we have new questions and they always come up with new ideas of best practices which are pretty useful.
- Kameleoon is very helpful in helping us implementing our most complex tests and campaigns.
- Even if we really don’t want to involve our IT department in our marketing actions, we sometimes have to call them to add CSS or JS code.
- If you have a technical person on your team, you will be just fine, but if not, you will have to involve IT people or ask Kameleoon’s team to help you create your tests.
Read Gilles Corbineau's full review
Kameleoon has a very intuitive interface which allows you to create simple A/B tests without IT resources involved. You can launch your tests very easily and see what changes work the best. This is why I would highly recommend Kameleoon to a colleague or other marketers like me. For me, Kameleoon is very effective for marketers because you can do changes on your website or launch personalization campaigns autonomously. For that, I give them a 10.
January 13, 2017
Tousergo is an e-commerce platform dedicated to people in need of assistance due to a handicap or age. Our goal is to ease the daily life of our customers and their families. Our website being part of the process, we decided to work with Kameleoon to offer a better on-site experience on tousergo.com and offer a dedicated experience to specific visitor segments.
- Fast and easy integration
- Reliable and super easy to use testing tool
- Strong segmentation abilities
- We would like not having to code anything when setting up advanced tests
- Some of the widgets they have are great but they could have more
Read Nicolas Longueville's full review
Kameleoon is a strong tool, full of (great) surprises. I can only recommend it.
January 12, 2017
We’ve been using Kameleoon's A/B testing solution for a year now to improve our website and our users’ experience. The tool helps us to pinpoint the elements that are working well from those we need to improve. At the end of the day, Kameleoon makes us make informed decisions based on what our visitors expect.
- Create tests in just a few clicks.
- Powerful and insightful website auditing tool.
- Great consulting, wonderful team!
- Data reports are detailed and provide us with all the info we need. However, it sometimes takes time to dig for the right piece of data. Could the reporting tool be more pragmatic?
Read Anne-Claire Desmartin's full review
I’m already recommending Kameleoon to marketers. It’s of great help to implement changes on a website and improve the visitor experience.
January 11, 2017
We have two main objectives: optimize the user experience by improving our conversion funnel and personalize the journey of our clients by contextualizing the content depending on their previous interactions with us. Our activity is based on a FMCG model and visitors tend to come back a lot on our website. Kameleoon helps us to create the finest on-site experience for them.
- Easy to use and very reliable.
- Great integration with other tools.
- The dashboard could be clearer when you analyze many goals at once.
- You need to be helped by a developer if you want to test more things that just the color of a button or the change of a picture.
Read Noémie Pezet's full review
We’re really happy with the technology, both for A/B testing and personalization.
January 11, 2017
We started by using Kameleoon in our marketing team but we quickly expanded its use. Designers could see what visitors actually liked, marketers which products to push depending on specific visitors’ segments, sales what products people looked at the most, etc… Based on these insights, we are able to develop optimization strategies and implement them swiftly with Kameleoon.
- Any kind of A/B test, from a simple text change to the full revamp of a website.
- Personnalization of user experience based on previous competitors' visited websites.
- Develop a strong promotion and marketing animation.
- We needed help from our IT team on some of the most advanced personalized experiences.
- We need help from the Kameleoon support team on some of the most advanced personalized experiences.
- Would have liked more integrations with third party tools, Adobe Campaign for example.
Read Thomas Sauzedde's full review
Yes, I would recommend Kameleoon to any marketers that want to closely monitor and optimize their user experience. Making informed design and Marketing decisions with measurable results was a welcomed change for sure.
January 11, 2017
Webdealauto provides drivers with all kinds of spare parts for their cars. As we offer more than half a million different parts, we know it can be confusing to navigate on our website. We decided to use Kameleoon to make sure our visitors get the best out of what we can offer when they navigate on our website.
Read Johann Ambrugeat's full review
I think Kameleoon is a great solution. We’ve been able to implement a complex testing roadmap fairly easily and saw great results. More importantly, we can base our decisions on data we can trust and learn from previous experiences. I’m therefore recommending it to my fellow marketers.
January 09, 2017
Meetic being a dating website and app, we know our customers have different preferences. It is absolutely essential that we adapt to their evolving needs if we want to grow and deliver a quality service. We’re currently using Kameleoon to segment and target the visitors for whom we want to personalize the experience.
- Impressive segmentation criteria (more than 40 criteria to play with).
- Possibility to add custom goals and code very easily.
- Kameleoon’s reliability: we love that we can run as many experiences as we want!
- Extensive options to monitor marketing pressure and make sure we always deliver top-notch experiences.
- The ability to visualize what segments a visitor belongs to.
- A clearer dashboard.
Read Laura Durepaire's full review
We’re really happy with Kameleoon and the possibilities offered by the platform. We’re able to create truly tailored experiences for our clients by understanding and matching their needs.
January 09, 2017
At IKKS, we use Kameleoon to learn from our visitors and to improve their experience when browsing through our website. Kameleoon basically allows us to meet our customers’ high(er) standards.
- No flicker effect (the flicker effect occurs when you can see the original version of a page for a few seconds before being addressed the variation).
- The audit tools are great.
- Quick and easy to integrate and use; usually, a test doesn’t take more than a few clicks or couple of days for the most advanced ones to be up and running.
- We have millions of people coming to our website each month. We can manage simple segmentations (man vs. women, new vs. old customers, mobile vs. desktop, etc.), but we can’t think of all the segments there are. A real pain solver would be to easily identify all our high value visitor segments right away to create personalized experiences for them. But I’ve been told the tool will very soon be able to highlight the most promising segments. I can’t wait to see it in action.
Read Freddy Poux's full review
The tool works really well and the team at Kameleoon is available whenever we need them. I’d definitely recommend the tool to a colleague.
January 09, 2017
Auction’s clients are wealthy and have very high expectations when they arrive on our website. Its very important for us that the experience we provide them with is of very high quality. We decided to work on that and started using Kameleoon. We’re running A/B tests to make decisions based on what our visitors actually want (and not based on what we think they want).
- The implementation is easy and fast. You can set up your first A/B tests in minutes.
- The reporting part of the tool is clear and easy to work from. The smart editor is very powerful and makes A/B testing simple for someone with no technical knowledge.
- The consulting team helps us a lot to come up with new testing ideas.
- We would like to be more independent regarding the coding requirements to run advanced tests. Could the editor cover this?
Read Antoine Laborie's full review
I think Kameleoon is a great CRO solution. It covers both A/B testing and personalization and can definitely help marketers to make a difference in their markets by gaining new customers over the long term. I’m confident we’ll be able to achieve great things with the platform and I’m recommending it already!
January 06, 2017
Kameleoon is now used by all our digital marketers in our different business units to optimize pages which need content changes. The tool is used centrally for the moment in order to have a better overview of all developed features. We also use Kameleoon to test new features such as new resort recommendations, UX improvement or a new way to communicate with our customers. The next step now is the Personalization module.
- Very easy to set up and install.
- Make changes to our web pages with CSS / JS code
- Real-time visualization of your tests before launching.
- Their reporting module just changed but it is more convenient for me, as an analytics user, to analyze my results in my analytics tool.
Read Guillaume Thénault's full review
January 03, 2017
Ooreka is a subsidiary of SoLocal Group, and it's the market leader for people in need of advice/looking for answers on pretty much anything (fixing a window, fragmenting a hard-drive, tips to change a wheel, taxes, career path, etc.). There are more than 6 million unique visitors coming to our website each month and they all have different needs. Kameleoon enables us to understand their needs and address them through tailored experiences. Thanks to Kameleoon we can easily create A/B tests and customized experiences.
- Creating pop-ins to collect visitor data such as feedback.
- Monitoring the marketing pressure we put on them: we don’t want to push any pop-ups to a visitor for whom it's not relevant.
- Creating really accurate visitor segments.
- Gathering high-quality results. Thanks to the tool we know right away what works and what doesn’t.
- You don’t need coding skills to use the tool, but advanced modifications might require some.
- I would like the inner editor to be even more complete.
Read Sixtine Wittlin's full review
When it comes to user experience optimization, you don’t necessarily have the skills and resources to build real testing programs. Kameleoon is very easy to use, without technical knowledge and the Kameleoon team was here to help me identify areas of improvements. The tool does simply the job and helped us go above and beyond!
January 03, 2017
Mobibam allows [visitors] to create tailored furniture online. It's essential for us that our visitors do that smoothly if we want to grow our revenue. We’re using Kameleoon to A/B test different parts of our website, in order to make sure our products and product pages are matching our visitors’ expectations.
- The quality of the results despite low traffic.
- The Kameleoon team always has great consulting advice on how to optimize our site. They are reliable and very competent.
- The tool is constantly improved with new features.
- The smart visual editor.
- We love the new visual editor: very easy to use if you don’t have any technical skills. We’d love it even more if we could create advanced tests using it. But Kameleoon allows CSS and JS code injection in the webpages very easily so it's covered.
Read Stephane Mirandelle's full review
We’re just starting with Kameleoon. But we’re really impressed with the quality of the service so far. Keep it up!
April 12, 2016
Kameleoon is mainly used by our marketing/e-commerce team but it is also well known across our technical team. The vendor claims the solution has been designed for marketers - which is true - but I definitely think it is a good idea that our technical team is also aware of what the solution can do to ease their work as well. We mainly use Kameleoon to optimize our homepage (through MVT tests) and to improve our sales tunnel. We also use Kameleoon on a daily basis for small changes which are done in a matter of minutes. In a nutshell, we use Kameleoon for all changes we want to implement to check if they are right or wrong decisions.
- Changing text, CTAs size or color, or moving blocks is done very easily by non-technical folks.
- I can tell that Kameleoon’s CSS selector is particularly neat and robust: it identifies all existing CSS layers, so you are able to make the change you really want.
- If you want to make advanced changes, you do it through CSS/JS code injection which works quite well as well.
- I think the last version of their reporting is also very intuitive and powerful with its segment & filter capabilities.
- Interface of the graphics editor is quite conceptual. It is fine after a few days but it takes a little while to recognize some icons.
- Their online tutorial could also be easily improved.
- If you want to do major graphical changes on your website, you will have to inject JS and CSS code which requires some technical background but I don’t know if that point can be improved.
Read Mickaël Gros's full review
Kameleoon is our favorite A/B testing and personalization solution. Thanks to their WYSIWYG editor tool, we can easily make changes to our website without writing a single line of code. Their reporting is also very clear and understandable for all users. The solution is improving on a regular basis. Kameleoon’s support team is very reactive and knowledgeable on our business needs. Kameleoon is the easiest A/B testing tool I’ve used so far (I do not have a significant technical background). I would definitely recommend it with a rate of 9 to 10.
We use Kameleoon mostly within the marketing department of each media brand. Our goals were to improve engagement, click rates and make people stay longer on our website.
- Personalization library
- Segment builder with personalization depending on visitors’ actions
- Visitors tracking
- Segment discovery
- It took us a bit of learning to grasp all the possibilities available
- We would have liked premade forms in the popups
Read Bruno Guilbot's full review
Kameleoon is a good way to decrease your bounce rate with its range of personalization actions. You can make sure your visitors have the best experience possible with contextual messages and targeted content.
April 26, 2016
We did a lot of A/B fests and personalizations for the past 3 years, some months 3/4 in the same time, some month none due to lack of time. Some—most actually, without the help of our IT team. Thanks to Kameleoon, we got really deep in the knowledge of our audience and it gave us the ability to propose content or messages highly relevant to specific segments of visitors.
- Their A/B Testing solution is indeed powerful, but what impressed us was the personalization.
- One feature in particular, the pretargeting was very useful. It allowed us to track visitors before they even arrived on our website, and segment them accordingly.
- The predefined personalization template library was helpful too.
- As a marketing department, we really appreciate the support and their responsiveness.
- The visual editor’s UI and their simulation tool could be better.
- Some of the more advanced personalizations got technically challenging.
Read Adrien Soulet's full review
I would definitely recommend Kameleoon for any business with high-traffic website to use the solution to its full extent (A/B Testing + Personalization). But even if you don’t have that much traffic, with their personalization platform you can push targeted content to the right visitors and also learn a lot on your audience. However they are always available to help.
Kameleoon is used by our organisation to improve our lead generation pages. Our marketing team used it to do some changes on forms, UX, button colors, and other changes that can be made really quickly and easily with their A/B testing tool. It’s very useful for us because we can see which pages converted the most, and after drive the whole traffic through the best landing page. When you start testing with Kameleoon, you cannot stop! We tested absolutely every element of our lead generation pages to see what works the best.
- Honestly, split testing text could not be any easier and the reporting that we're able to deliver is top notch.
- Little changes like changing colors buttons, texts, blocks arrangement, and pictures can be made in few seconds.
- Kameleoon provides a lot of good practices, case studies and ideas for creating A/B tests and personalizations on their blog.
- Reporting is great but I'd love a way to export all segments a bit easier like in Google Analytics. I've heard the Kameleoon team is working on this so we should see it soon.
- Group certain tests together and allow for one report would be nice. We test a lot of pages at a time, and having the ability to look at one screen to track results would be a big win.
- Interface can be confusing for some.
Read Colin Golberg's full review
Some smaller businesses that I have worked with in the past may not be able to justify the expenses for Kameleoon. Primarily those companies that are multi-channel and have a smaller necessity for online traffic. Otherwise, any business that has a large stake in the e-commerce or online leads would be a good fit with Kameleoon. Using Kameleoon since a long time, with my experience I will give us a 9 on 10.
April 14, 2016
At first, only our marketing team was using Kameleoon, for simple changes: wording, color or size of CTA buttons. We were also using Kameleoon for split tests, e.g. tests of different layouts of our product pages. After a while, our tech team got interested in using the tool to implement more advanced changes instead of hardcoding them in our application. So now, Kameleoon is used for any kind of changes we want to implement and test before going live, including complex ones that require us to add CSS or JS code.
- Tough to say what is not done properly. All changes we want to test are done very easily with Kameleoon (though we are not doing any MVTs so I won’t be able to say anything on it).
- Also, their reporting is very intuitive and specifically adapted for A/B testing.
- Kameleoon makes reporting analysis much more understandable, a task which can be quite difficult for those unfamiliar with web analytics.
- For a non-technical person, a little training may be necessary, but I think Kameleoon offers multiple training courses to become an expert in A/B testing and personalization.
- Also I found some little bugs when I was creating my A/B tests but Kameleoon’s support solved them very quickly and I was able to launch all my tests securely.
Read Sacha ADAM's full review
I would definitely recommend Kameleoon to other marketers who want to improve their conversion rates. On a scale of 1 to 10, I would give them an 8. Kameleoon gives us the opportunity to test modifications on our web and web mobile sites very easily, without technical knowledge and in no time. Kameleoon works very well on our dynamic pages and our responsive site on both desktop and mobile.
May 16, 2016
Kameleoon is used by the Merchandising, Web Design and IT departments to make sure new ideas and new designs are efficient enough or, at least, more efficient than older versions.
- Test different verisons of product pages
- Test several variations of conversion funnel
- Less intervention of the IT team would be nicer
- More advice on method of minimum number of views to test before drafting conclusion
Read Lionel Bonniot's full review
Kameleoon is easy to use when tests concern the look and feel only. It is a bit harder to set up when tests are related to a conversion funnel.
Kameleoon Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Kameleoon is a personalization technology platform for real time omnichannel optimization and conversion. With features including A/B testing, user segmentation, customer behavior tracking and real time data, Kameleoon helps businesses to increase online conversions and maximize revenue.
Kameleoon allows businesses to personalize their user experience and monitor the results through A/B testing. Users can create personalized experiences based on real time visitor probability to convert, calculated by Kameleoon's machine learning engine, or from setting up custom criteria.
Potential leads and conversions can be targeted with real time individual messages and content, and notifications or popups can be triggered to target users with exit intent, for instance. In order to monitor performance, Kameleoon allows users to carry out continuous A/B tests. Multivariate tests can also be deployed in order to test multiple combinations and allocate the best performing options to the most appropriate user cohorts.
Ranked first every year since 2017 in the IT category of the Growth Champions benchmark, published by Les Echos, more than 500 companies worldwide have already successfully implemented Kameleoon's user experience optimization solutions. Kameleoon has seen a three-digit annual growth in customers, revenues and employees since it was founded.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Enterprise||Quote||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
|Personalization||Quote||Per Month [Unlimited Users]|
Consulting services are priced on demand
Kameleoon Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||12%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||38%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||50%|
Kameleoon Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Kameleoon Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||French, English, Russian|