Overall Satisfaction with Kaspersky Endpoint Security
Kaspersky is a company that has the capabilities to do great things for endpoint security. We used it for endpoint protection and it does very well for signature-based protection and identifying potentially malicious behavior. Kaspersky also doe not consume a lot of system resources which makes it great for older systems and servers.
- Signature-based detection
- Identification of anomalies and potentially malicious behavior
- Solid platform that doesn't abuse system resources
- 0-day protection
- Company practices and visibility
- Issues with bad signatures
- Kaspersky has been removed due to ties with potential nation-state adversaries
- Kaspersky will reduce known malicious files from spreading
- Kaspersky enterprise deployment and management is an easy task
Kaspersky is a leader in endpoint protection, but its ties to potential adversaries are unsettling. Kaspersky has a great threat research team and quickly identifies malicious software and its signature. Its web-based protection is also top notch. This is a great product but as with everything has its place.