Overall Satisfaction with Khoros Marketing
We use Khoros Marketing for advertising planning, publishing, tracking, and analytics. It allows us to keep content in one place and coordinate with our social monitoring platform Khoros Care for customer engagement. It's a great platform for publishing organic content across multiple brands under our company umbrella and allowing appropriate access to each team as needed.
- Keeps organic content in one place for easy access.
- Publishes content on organic feeds across multiple social platforms.
- Has in-depth analytics for tracking organic social media posts.
- The "preview" pop out section could be larger so that it's easier to view content.
- The "fields to include" on data exports have many of the same items that are called different things, so better explanations about which one to use would be great.
- Data exports need to be saved outside of the platform because the information expires within the system after a set amount of time.
- The Plans section is great for keeping track of content that needs to be posted.
- The Calendar is wonderful for viewing upcoming and previous posts for additional data when needed.
- The Analytic section is terrific for tracking posts and easily viewing them natively when needed.
Khoros Marketing's scalability overall is fantastic. Since starting to use the platform we've increased brand publishing across all social media platforms and as our needs change the system adapts. As an example when multiple team members began working from home during the pandemic, this created issues with other systems, but with Khoros Marketing this was seamless.
Do you think Khoros Marketing delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Khoros Marketing's feature set?
Did Khoros Marketing live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Khoros Marketing go as expected?
Would you buy Khoros Marketing again?
Khoros Marketing is an amazing tool for planning and publishing content. It also has fantastic analytics for tracking the posts and keeps all of your content in one place so it's easy to manage. The data that is stored within the platform does expire after a certain amount of time so it's necessary to download/export certain reports in case-specific information is needed at a later time since it cannot simply be looked up in the platform.