KnowBe4 knows best
March 19, 2022
KnowBe4 knows best
Score 9 out of 10
Training Access Level III (Diamond)
- KnowBe4 Training Modules (e.g. Common Threats, Creating Strong Passwords, GDPR, etc.)
- KnowBe4 Training Micro-modules (e.g. Captain Awareness, Credit Card Security, etc.)
Overall Satisfaction with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training
We have quarterly virtual training which uses a variety of communication channels - videos, text, quizzes, movies. I like that the communication channels are varied not only in format but in tone. Some are scary, some solemn, some clever, and some humorous. I particularly like the most recent technique of having a movie with a "to be continued" ending.
- cover a variety of topics
- iterate the basics
- stay current on new and evolving threats
- How does my boss know I've taken the training?
- How often do you provide reminders if the request gets lost in the email trail?
- Dealing with your own emotions before they escalate to a threat
- Better people performance means fewer breaches
- Fewer breaches means better protection of our data
- Better protection translates into better service to our customers
I have not used support for KnowBe4 Security Awareness training. Access and completion have been easy and straightforward. Given I've had no issues with use, I assume support is equally competent. I put a middle-of-the-road response because the form would not let me proceed without an answer on the scale portion.
Do you think KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training's feature set?
Did KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training go as expected?
I wasn't involved with the implementation phase
Would you buy KnowBe4 Security Awareness Training again?
I rarely give perfect scores. For me, a 9/10 is considered high and a complement. When I can tell my computer in a short sentence what I need and it performs accordingly, I'll give the software a perfect score.
Given the many ways in which KnowBe4 conveys information, seems there is an appropriate form for every scenario I can think of. The only reason I didn't give a 10 was that I'm not sure I'd remember the name if a colleague asked. Fortunately, I'd be able to easily find the info in my email trail.