Kofax Power PDF: it truly will help you Power through your day.
November 07, 2020

Kofax Power PDF: it truly will help you Power through your day.

howard gerber | TrustRadius Reviewer

Software Version

Power PDF Standard

Overall Satisfaction with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)

We use Kofax Power PDF on a daily basis to create PDFs of design drawings and specifications. We use it to electronically sign and seal construction documents used to obtain building permits. It is used in all departments.
  • Creating combined PDFs.
  • Allows for the digital signing and locking of documents.
  • Allows us to easily edit PDFs.
  • Allows us to recreate lost Word or Excel documents from PDFs.
  • Improve editing.
  • Improve conversions to work and Excel.
  • I would love it if I could reorder my stamps.
  • It is a huge cost saver over another other viable PDF program.
  • It saves time by being very efficient when creating combined PDFs.
  • It does not consume a lot of computer resources, so it is easy and quick to install.
We use Kofax Power PDF on a daily basis to create PDFs of design drawings and specifications. It makes the process of digitally stamping, signing, and sealing drawings and specifications quick and easy. Other than not having the ability to reorder the location of stamps, it is a very easy program to learn and use.
Kofax Power PDF is about 1/7 the cost of these programs and offers most if not all of the same features, so why go anywhere else. we used to use Adobe but quickly realized I could buy a copy of Power PDF for everyone in the whole company for the cost of one copy of Adobe.
The simple answer is that whenever I have called Kofax Power PDF support, they have been very quick to resolve all of my issues. Most of my issues revolve around moving the software from an old computer to a new one. They have never failed to provide a quick response.

Do you think Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF) delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF)'s feature set?

Did Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF) live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF) go as expected?

Would you buy Kofax Power PDF (formerly Nuance Power PDF) again?

The ability to add a stamp to multiple sheets at once.
The ability to convert back to a document's original format, i.e. Word, Excel, etc.
The ability to quickly mark up PDFs for correction.
The ability to add edit and add text to existing PDFs.
The ability to easily add a handwritten signature to a document.
It is well suited for any scenarios that involves working with PDFs; there is no scenario that deals with PDFs that it is not appropriate for.