Overall Satisfaction with Kronos Workforce Ready
You have to either call in or submit a support request online and wait for a response. This is cumbersome, especially when you are in the middle of something and cannot finish because you have to wait for a return call. Then when you do get the support, and have additional questions, it is another waiting time to try to get an answer from the person who helped and then be suggested to submit a new ticket. On my most recent ticket I waited 5 days for assistance
Workforce Ready is used across our whole organization for timekeeping, PTO and we do our payroll in the system. We also use it as our HRIS tracking benefit enrollment, training, LOA, etc. We purchased the ACA module. This has helped us get information we used to have to keep in many different areas and in spreadsheets into a consolidated source.
- Their reporting is very easy to use once you learn where to pull the information. With that said, to really customize the report, it needs to be exported to Excel to get it down to the information you really want. Some reporting in other solutions is not as user friendly.
- They offer a lot of flexibility and personalization that can be done with labeling and what is tracked (and able to report on those areas.) You can arrange the screens and what appears on them easily as well.
- It is pretty powerful with the amount of information that can be stored and is very flexible.
- Customer service is cumbersome. You cannot just call and talk with someone which is a challenge when you are in the middle of doing something, hit a roadblock and have to wait to get a call back in an unspecified time frame. Then they can't always help. Also, if you get help and it didn't work or have an additional question on the same issue, it is difficult to get back to the same person. Often times they tell you to submit a new request.
- Even with reporting being easy and being able to pull any information that is input, it isn't as customizable in the system and you need to export it to get the information how you want it. It is difficult to find where the report is that has the information you would like.
- More training should be offered after a company has implemented and used it for a while. You get training upfront but you only get in the basics because everything is new. More training after 6 months or one year of use would be helpful to get the advance features and use the system more efficiently. This would also make it more valuable if we knew how to utilize it more, better and more efficiently.
- From the HR perspective, it has allowed us to track a lot of different information in one spot that we used to have in many different areas. This allows more people to have access to the data and keep it more up-to-date.
- Our time keeping is more accurate with this system than in our previous system which was antiquated.
- ADP and Paychex
The one thing that both ADP and Paychex have is their support is immediate when you call in. Each of these products are more expensive. Paychex had some other challenges for us which is why we made a switch.
- Product Features
- Product Usability
It is a robust program at an economical price.