Overall Satisfaction with Laravel PHP Framework
We are a team of 10 people working on Laravel PHP Framework for creating stunning websites according to our client's need. Laravel is an MVC based PHP framework. It is a developer friendly framework and has been designed in such a way that developers don't have to make extra efforts by writing code from scratch. It is intuitive, simple, extensible and an open source framework. Due to its stunning graphical user interface and lightweight, Laravel framework is widely preferred by developers around the globe. Though, it is not that diverse for creating Banking applications but it works best for creating some dynamic websites.
- It has a very secure built in access control system.
- It provides a robust mechanism for handling exceptions and bugs.
- Laravel facilitates you to store passwords in database in encrypted form rather than text.
- It allows you to test individual units rather than the whole product.
- Data migration is simple and easy with Laravel.
- Support is not readily available.
- Updates are frequent, which is great but previous products developed with old version gets buggy.
- Sometimes face difficulties with updates.
- Although it is easy to learn but it is quite difficult to master it.
- One of its best feature is built-in version controlling mechanism, that is very fruitful for developers in comparing code.
- We deal with multiple databases, so in this scenario Laravel plays an important role in migrating databases.
- It provides a very secure access control system.
- Exception handling mechanism has reduced the efforts of developers.
- It allows easy and smooth integration with third party applications.
- Due to its efficiency, it allows us to meet the timelines for delivering projects to clients on time and thus results in more profit.
Laravel is much better than CodeIgniter in many aspects, First of all it is more secure and robust. It has a great troubleshooting mechanism. They have added more libraries, themes and plug-ins for different purposes. The MVC model helped the developers to get rid of writing same code again and again.
Do you think Laravel PHP Framework delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Laravel PHP Framework's feature set?
Did Laravel PHP Framework live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of Laravel PHP Framework go as expected?
Would you buy Laravel PHP Framework again?
Basically, Laravel PHP Framework is designed for web based application development. So, it suits well in case of some E commerce website or any general website. In case of developing Banking applications or some other enterprise social networks Laravel won't be a good option in this case.