Overall Satisfaction with LastPass for Business
We use LastPass to store web, system and application passwords, encryption keys, and service account information for our development and IT departments. It's great to have a comprehensive, easy-to-use product where we can centrally store our important information and share it with the appropriate users within our organization.
- The convenience of having all of you passwords secured and stored in one central location
- Saves time by automatically logging in to websites
- Not having to remember an endless list of long, convoluted passwords
- Thankfully, support is rarely needed - because LogMeIn support is abysmal
- Sometimes the web plugins for Chrome/Firefox stop working, but this is as much a Mozilla/Google problem as it is a LogMeIn/LastPass problem
- I can't say it has a definite ROI, but it is absolutely a tool that I use all day every day.
LastPass is a tool I use every day. I work on multiple computers running multiple platforms in multiple locations - and to have all of the credentials I need follow me wherever I go on whatever machine I use is invaluable. And, like I said before - the price is right.
If you have a lot of passwords or keys that need to be secured, centrally located, shareable, and manageable, LastPass for Business is a great solution. Not as feature-rich as a SecretServer type offering, but it is also much more affordable. It is also a great solution for the less tech-savvy.