Overall Satisfaction with LeadSquared
As a digital marketing agency, we use countless software programs to not only analyze data, but present that data to our clients. We first tried LeadSquared six months ago, and had three criteria that the program needed to fulfill as we tested it: 1) the program needed be able to accurately record data across landing pages, email campaigns, phone calls, and instant chats; 2) it had be flexible enough so that as we added pieces to the marketing funnel, the software would also record those new data points; 3) the software needed to have a robust reporting feature, with which we could provide instant snapshots to our clients, of the leads in the marketing funnel.
After a extensive testing, LeadSquared fulfilled all those criteria, and we began migrating all existing clients from competing marketing programs to LeadSquared. If you are looking to improve your marketing and sales automation, I recommend giving LeadSquared a try.
- Tracks customers extremely well.
- Provides good reporting across several different platforms.
- Displays reports for customers in a nice fashion.
- They really have it all together.
- Gives you a great reporting ability to determine ROI down to each customer acquisition.
- We tie in call tracking software and have an accurate picture of all lead generating sources.