Overall Satisfaction with LeadSquared
Simple to use. It is easy to see new leads and track them through the sales process.The support is outstanding, any questions are answered in good time and any features we have requested to be incorporated into Leadsquared have either been action-ed or are being considered. If they cannot do something we request, they suggest alternative ways around the problem. This is a rapidly evolving product and I feel they are up there in terms of features with the market leaders. The ability to score leads and have an engagement score is a great feature, helping us to identify leads that will potentially convert faster.
- Simplicity of the interface with 4 main functionalities: email automation + autoresponders + landing pages + website widgets. Powerful functionalities, yet simple interface.
- Possibility to use our own design for email and landing pages: all seamlessly integrated with the LeadSquared functionality in the background.
- Once the prospect clicks on an email link, his browsing history on our website is linked automatically to LeadSquared. This applies also retroactively - even for activities that happened before clicking the email links. So when our sales team starts a conversation with a prospect, they know exactly the professional interests of the user. We sell professional content subscriptions for our website, so this functionality is really key.
- Simplicity of lead list management + individual emailing. Effectively, the system works now as our CRM: we moved away from Salesforce and use this instead. If your usage of Salesforce functionality is "basic", you can consider the alternative of only having LeadSquared: you would have a CRM and marketing automation in one system. Way simpler + the sales team love it: saves time = more calls. (Disclaimer: we run a native website system that can do billing - so you would still need that functionality separately.)
- Above all - professional and flexible team at LeadSquared that really reacts to our needs!
- Some limitations in basic plan may not be explicit, I recommend using a trial version, and checking and asking about every aspect you will need.
- Billed annually.
- It's very user friendly and the UI is very well balanced and easy to maneuver.
- You can add a third party plugin to it.
- You can keep a check on the quality of leads.