Overall Satisfaction with LeadSquared
LeadSquared is used by the Sales & Marketing team in our organization. [It provides] Marketing automation for all our seekers and controlling leakage for our leads. Our channels for acquiring customers are not just online and before we setup LeadSquared, there was a lot of leakage in fetching all the leads on one portal and engaging with the customers. We have drastically improved our leakage in 6 major channels with present leakage less than 1%. We were able to achieve it through API integration or Zapier integration for those channels. Major benefit has been standardization of our communication to customers and minimal leakage of less than 1%.
- All in one package for your marketing needs. Flexibility in setting up stages and whole customer lifecycle.
- Drip Campaigns, Rules & Notifications - it would be awesome if emails could be sent to customers via Rules & Notifications.
- API & Webhook Integration and Help pages are well explained.
- Landing Pages have been a great help and integration is straightforward.
- Lists have been very useful. I like the advanced search feature.
- Support team is very active and found them very helpful.
- Features like website widget need to be improved.
- Design/UX for email editing needs to be improved.
- It loads quite slowly and hampers the work sometimes.
- Reports could be improved, and Excel attachment instead of PDF for saved reports will help a lot.
- Leakage reduced to less than 1%.
- Standardized communication and continuous engagement with the leads.
- Reporting on daily/weekly/monthly stats.
It's well suited for quality customer acquisition where the lifecycle of your marketing funnel is more than a week or month. It's expensive where the number of leads are quite high, so you need to make the call based on your requirements. Also, if you don't have much knowledge or access to strong digital marketing, it could be a great tool to bootstrap and test out many functionalities.