Overall Satisfaction with LeadSquared
We are using LeadSquared as a CRM tool in our organization, we manage all the customer data and its relevant details, communication history, our performance funnel, Attendance history, Call reports with the help of this CRM tool. All required fields of the customer such as name, mail id, contact number, source campaign, usage history are recorded in the LeadSqared for reaching them with clear data. It helps us in getting the deals done with better lead optimization.
- Call history is recorded like dialed calls, connected calls, total talktime in a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly, and on a custom basis.
- The activity history of both customers, and employees are shown clearly, which help us a lot in understanding the interest of the customer, and their communication history with the organization.
- Daily attendance history and man-days management can be done.
- Sales performance and their values are mapped clearly.
- Need to improve the stability of the portal.
- Sometimes, it delayed in catching the call histories.
- Customer service and their response time for query resolving need to improve.
- It improves my sales performance
- It helps me a lot in building a strong sales pipeline
- It keeps a record of my productive business time.
Do you think LeadSquared delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LeadSquared's feature set?
Did LeadSquared live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of LeadSquared go as expected?
Would you buy LeadSquared again?