Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Talent
LinkedIn Talent is being used by my organization to source candidates to ultimately fill open roles. It is used by the human resources department, specifically the talent management division, as they are the ones on the front lines constantly communicating with prospective employees. It is tremendously helpful in terms of finding new candidates.
- Finding strong candidates
- Matching candidates to open roles
- Ranking candidates in order of importance
- The dashboard takes a while to get used to
- Posting jobs to other sites is tough
- Price can be prohibitive to small businesses
- Allows us to respond to candidates quicker
- Gives us a competitive advantage over competitors not using LinkedIn Talent
- Ability to hire for niche positions due to the search parameters
LinkedIn Talent customer support is as good as I have seen in the entire human resources industry. LinkedIn as a company has a reputation that precedes itself, and therefore they have applied this same level of support from their other platforms to LinkedIn Talent. We are extremely satisfied with this support.
Do you think LinkedIn Talent Hub delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LinkedIn Talent Hub's feature set?
Did LinkedIn Talent Hub live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of LinkedIn Talent Hub go as expected?
Would you buy LinkedIn Talent Hub again?
If your company has a high demand for talent, or conversely, if you have a need to source talent due to hard deadlines, I would recommend the use of Linkedin Talent. This is the premier recruitment tool there is in the market, and the resource keeps on growing every year. The service and support are outstanding.