Overall Satisfaction with LiveRamp
LiveRamp allows us to load data from a ton of different marketing and internal sources into one unified data lake for further analysis, my particular use deals with making sure all of our user interaction data can live in one location
- Connecting to both new and old school data sources
- Easy to unify a variety of data
- One location for managing everything
- Better UI
- API connectivity
- More complex ETL processes
- Much better overall business view from improved analytics
- More actionable insights gained from cross platform analytics
- More holistic view of the user experience
Do you think LiveRamp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LiveRamp's feature set?
Did LiveRamp live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of LiveRamp go as expected?
Would you buy LiveRamp again?