Overall Satisfaction with Localize
Localize provides a great solutions that help us localize websites, application and WordPress plugins for our clients. With Localize we are able to provide login credentials to our internal team of translators or use their on-demand human translation services. It's very easy to use, it's fast and pretty reliable as opposed to some other cloud-based tools.
- Invitation of team-members (translators) is pretty straightforward
- Great integration with popular platforms such us WordPress and Spotify
- They need to bulk-editing functionality
- Adding more translation providers would be nice
- Pricing structure is not very clear when presented to the client
- Our clients are happy that Localize integrates well into their websites.
- It helps us acquire new clients who maybe interested in website localization but too overwhelmed to handle it by themselves and need a simple solution.
Frankly, we don't know what other translation management systems are out there, so we can't comment on how they compare to Localize.
Great support documentation is available on their platform and can solve 95% of your queries. Other queries are often resolved in a timely fashion and with attention to detail.
Do you think Localize delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Localize's feature set?
Did Localize live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Localize go as expected?
Would you buy Localize again?
Localized fits perfectly for clients who would love to have their website localized. It offers great plugins and integrations with popular content management systems and serves as a translation management system for your website. Setup is rather easy, however, more complex setups would require a more technical approach which is not always possible.