- Instant machine translation.
- Easy to use backend for administration and selecting languages.
- Cost effective.
- Providing other features, beyond language. Such as replacing images or other content to allow a fully tailored website for each country.
- Super easy integration - it takes one minute to add and configure the Localize WordPress plugin.
- Convenient Admin - it is straight forward to add a project, get the API key and start adding translations.
- Front End display - the switch between language is intuitive and efficient. It loads all languages super fast.
- More options for language switch - header, footer, flags, ...
You don't need to reload a page to change language - do you have speed constraints?
The back end part is very easy to use and collaborate on translations - are you working with translators?
We've been using Localize for a few months now and it has been a superb experience. From implementation to maintenance, the product works smoothly and allows our company to have presence in several countries without the burden of the administration several versions.
We totally recommend it for SaaS businesses that aim to have a localized version of their product at a more than reasonable price and great user experience.
Great value. A total bargain.
- Easy to install.
- Very user friendly interface that allows our in house translator to make updates quickly without much fuss.
- Doesn't support image translations however you can work around this issue and I doubt anyone will be able to support this in the near future.
- Offers real-time translations and is constantly working in the background to detect additions and amendments to text.
- We used the automated translator service because we are a start-up and price was everything. This posed a small problem because we were translating from English to Finnish. This is not such a common global language so automated translations tend to be quite bad but this was easily fixed due to the fact that Localize allows us to easily amend their suggested translations.
Localize Scorecard Summary
Localize is a solution that automates the process of translating websites in order to make an organization’s product available in new markets.
Users can order professional translations from the vendor’s network of translators. The vendor says their network is used by companies like YouTube, Salesforce, LinkedIn, Etsy, and Zendesk. Users can manage their content and translations in one central place, with their whole team, for any language.
The vendor says that translations are delivered by a lightning-fast CDN (AWS Cloudfront), with built-in failover to AWS S3. The vendor’s value proposition is that even if their servers are down, the user’s website will still translate. This solution is also fully-compatible with jQuery, Backbone, Angular, etc.
Localize Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||Enterprises (> 500 employees)||40%|
Localize Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
Localize Technical Details
|Supported Languages:||French, Spanish, German, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, English|