Overall Satisfaction with Mailtrack
It is being used across the whole organization. It's very important that we know if our emails have been sent to the right emails, and Mailtrack really helps with this. It's quite common that businesses don't have their emails updated in public registers so it's really useful that we have a tool to track what emails actually reached the right address.
- Easy to use
- Fair price
- Beginner friendly
- Immediate feedback knowing if the email was delivered.
- Some of the settings can be confusing at first.
- Some alerts are on by default and can be annoying at times.
- Good to know if the email was deleted.
- It would be great to know how much time recipients spent on each email.
- 20% increase in mail responses.
- More success with follow-ups,
- Less time spent worrying if I should follow up.
Do you think Mailtrack delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mailtrack's feature set?
Did Mailtrack live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mailtrack go as expected?
Would you buy Mailtrack again?
Mailtrack is well suited to my colleagues. For us, it's very important to know if mail reached its recipient. We use it when we send invitations for our events, projects, etc. When using the non-pro version, the label looks kinda out of place, as an incentive to buy the pro version.
It's useful in day to day business, sending mass emails and campaigns. I have yet to encounter a situation where I can't use Mailtrack or am limited by its functionalities. You can track link clicks, how many times your emails were opened, and there are options for multiple types of notifications.