Overall Satisfaction with Marketo
We started out using Marketo in our US marketing department but have expanded use into a couple other marketing regions outside the US. It helps us with lead capture, lead nurturing, database management and building of landing pages. It addresses many business problems but the primary reason for using Marketo is to put all these activities back in the hands of marketing and not having to rely on IT.
- Flexibility and customization. The more I use Marketo the more I learn what it is capable of.
- Easy to set up campaigns and the type of analytics and tracking metrics it captures is awesome.
- The support community is also incredibly helpful. I've used other marketing automation/email marketing platforms before and none of them compare to the support from the Marketo community and resource documents.
- Template library is pretty limited. There are third party companies starting to produce more Marketo guided templates which is very useful.
- It's a pretty steep learning curve.