Overall Satisfaction with MediaFire
MediaFire is a resource we came across as it offers 10GB for free, and easily allows cloud storage and file sharing. MediaFire connects with many private cloud storages that made it a no brainer to add to our tools. We tested the MediaFire beta on iOS and have been very pleased with the companies growth in adopting new offerings and applying feedback. Overall MediaFire is a nicely ranked new edition to our cloud storage and media sharing tools.
- Integrates with other cloud storage well.
- Offers a large free storage option.
- Shares media easily across many platforms.
- MediaFire is new and still relatively unknown.
- MediaFire could offer more integrations like editing.
- MediaFire is still new, though growing.
- Increased efficiency across content distribution.
- Increased access from anywhere to all our content.
- Increased mobility with iOS offering.
MediaFire is a great tool that is growing in service offerings and popularity. I recommend MediaFire as an addition to any content creators tool build as they offer a substantial free cloud storage offering with the ease of private cloud storage integrations and content distribution. MediaFire is becoming an essential tool for the multi-platform brand.
Do you think MediaFire delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MediaFire's feature set?
Did MediaFire live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MediaFire go as expected?
Would you buy MediaFire again?
MediaFire is a great tool for content/creators to manage the overflow of content with the generous free storage offering. By sharing MediaFire with clients and coworkers you earn more free storage. This tool is a no brainer to add to the apps to manage content and share on any device.