Overall Satisfaction with MediaValet
Our marketing department uses MediaValet to store our photo library of several thousand photos, along with some other miscellaneous assets. Before MediaValet, our designers wasted so much design time just searching for photos to use in a given project. Not to mention, marketing is the keeper of all company photos, so every other department came to us in search of photos too. This caused us to spend even more time just clicking through folders hoping to find what we were looking for. Well, MediaValet has changed all that! Now, we can find the perfect photo in seconds. We have given access to other departments to search and find for themselves, saving everyone lots of headaches. If that were all MediaValet had to offer, that would make it worth it in my opinion. However, there's so much more! Lightboxes, branded portals, and AI technology are all icing on the cake. It's been a game-changer for our restaurant, and I could never go back to the old way of asset storage again!
- MediaValet makes searching assets a breeze
- MediaValet allows easy sharing with users inside & outside the organization
- MediaValet allows different users group, so everyone can have different levels of permissions
- I'd like the batch upload feature to be a little less clunky
- That's really the only area of improvement I can think of!
- All assets in one, organized place
- Being able to easily search assets
- Being able to assign different user groups with different permissions
- Cuts down design time by a third when you find the asset you need in seconds
I can't remember the other products we looked at, but I think the other contender t had an overwhelming user interface.
Do you think MediaValet delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with MediaValet's feature set?
Did MediaValet live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of MediaValet go as expected?
Would you buy MediaValet again?
MediaValet has been the exact solution we needed to manage our food and drink photo library. We had keywords assigned to most of our photos when we got started. Even if we hadn't, the AI feature could recognize items in the photos and keyword them for us! Most of our assets are photos, videos and graphics that are very visual assets.